Peeping Tom DRT

Renegade

SuperOwner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
But did they climb a 6’ fence to get to your backyard ?;)
No he parachuted in (in before moonpie claims gas co employees are not airborne rated).

Lost in all this was it was a hypothetical to point out it will be an outcome based decision.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
I think I read somewhere years ago, that most "peeping toms" are essentially harmless, but a few do escalate their deviant behavior at times to more physical contact including sexual assault and even rape and murder.

If that is true, then I could see the lady being in fear for her life. It's at least reasonable.

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
Well, lots of thing could have happened there. She could have shit him through the wall cause she missed and the round went through wall instead of the window. He could have been trying to open the window to get in…

One thing is for certain. Had he been at home where he belonged or almost anywhere else instead of trying to look through someone’s bedroom window he wouldn’t be dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she can shit through a wall she might need a doctor...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

candcallen

Surrounded by chronic terminal phuktardness!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
And a hell of a housekeeper.
This has nothing to do with the thread but shit on walls reminded me of a story.

I've seen walls like that. An inmate coverd his cell walls floor and himself with crap and then plugged the toilet and dared us to come get him.

I wasnt gonna send my officers into that mess so I emptied the cells connected to that one they the vents, took a fire extinguisher and broke the cell window and emptied a fogger MK4 can of punch2 into the cell and taped cardboard over the window till he quit banging and started crying.

I made him crawl to the shower, which make pepper spray burn more, and clean himself up. We locked him down with only a suicide smock till he decided to clean up his mess.

He evhad to PC up after his cell mate beat the crap out of him for getting shit all over his stuff. The inmates from the 3 connected cells were also after him cause I fogged the crap outta their stuff too thru the vents.

The shit literally hit the fan that time.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 24, 2011
BCS
This has nothing to do with the thread but shit on walls reminded me of a story.

I've seen walls like that. An inmate coverd his cell walls floor and himself with crap and then plugged the toilet and dared us to come get him.

I wasnt gonna send my officers into that mess so I emptied the cells connected to that one they the vents, took a fire extinguisher and broke the cell window and emptied a fogger MK4 can of punch2 into the cell and taped cardboard over the window till he quit banging and started crying.

I made him crawl to the shower, which make pepper spray burn more, and clean himself up. We locked him down with only a suicide smock till he decided to clean up his mess.

He evhad to PC up after his cell mate beat the crap out of him for getting shit all over his stuff. The inmates from the 3 connected cells were also after him cause I fogged the crap outta their stuff too thru the vents.

The shit literally hit the fan that time.
That made me laugh. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

prisondoc

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 26, 2020
Converse TX
4b22ad9bb1ab606adeaa157524205211.jpg

Had a similar situation in the infirmary on the Maximum Security psych tier. Some knucklehead had covered himself and the cell in shit and covered the door with his safety blanket. Luckily they had just bought us one of these breaching gadgets that you could hook the big MK-46 to. We fogged him like a roach til he was begging to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud