Peeping Tom DRT

candcallen

Surrounded by chronic terminal phuktardness!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
And as far back as the 70s the meter readers used binoculars over the fence, in AZ anyways.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
But did they climb a 6’ fence to get to your backyard ?;)
Had one years ago in Houston get chased by the neighbors GSD who came over their stockade fence getting met by my bulldog.

He must of emptied his dog spray next door, because he threw it at my dog. I stopped his ass from going over my short chain link fence. He was more scared of the dog then me. My dog stopped when I called him off, and came over by my side. He was an electric meter reader. I was tell my dog good boy and that really pissed him off! I made him call his supervisor out.

First thing he tells his boss was no sign. I was happy to point to the one on my locked gate. I made his boss go pick up his empty can of dog spray over by were he came in the yard.Those reader device have memos about dogs on them! I believe they are not allowed to hop fences either.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
And as far back as the 70s the meter readers used binoculars over the fence, in AZ anyways.
They do have binoculars, really shitty ones at best. I doubt one could read my meter from the nearest point in my neighbors yard with his!

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts