• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Amazing how quickly leftists found their love of big corporations and "free market capitalism."

The only redeeming part of this hard left shift in our country will be watching the clowns eat each other.
    Where?
    I mean, what venue will you be watching?

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Where?
    I mean, what venue will you be watching?

When they don't have the conservative boogiemen to go after anymore, they will turn on each other. As an example, look at how nasty the Democrat primaries get.

There will be a lot of surprised "centrist" Democrats that won't know what the hell hit them when the leftist darling AOC goes for their throats next. Fek 'em.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I'm not advocating violence, but someone is going to do something violent, and it will make the Capitol event look like a walk in the park. The left is really poking a bear here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I don't think they mind poking the bear. They drool at the opportunity to use tragic acts to further their agenda.
    Just look at the feigned outrage toward the capital event.
    I can only imagine how far they would take a successful violent partisan attack.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I'm not advocating violence, but someone is going to do something violent, and it will make the Capitol event look like a walk in the park. The left is really poking a bear here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They don't care. They'll use it to continue advancing their agenda.

There's a reason they salivate at the prospect of dead bodies from mass shootings. The more the better. Martyrs to the cause as it were.

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    I don’t use Parler, Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other ones so I couldn’t care less. Privately owned companies should be able to do what they want (they shouldn’t be protected by the gov’t either tho, can’t have it both ways). Don’t like their rules, don’t give them your business. Maybe if their subscriber base was cut in half it would get their attention?
    I like Trump’s idea of starting up his own social media platform just as anyone is free to do. Then you can say anything you want and kick out all the Liberals :)

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    The app isn't available on google play app store. Don't know if this is a recent thing. But I wouldn't doubt it.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I don’t use Parler, Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other ones so I couldn’t care less. Privately owned companies should be able to do what they want (they shouldn’t be protected by the gov’t either tho, can’t have it both ways). Don’t like their rules, don’t give them your business. Maybe if their subscriber base was cut in half it would get their attention?
    I like Trump’s idea of starting up his own social media platform just as anyone is free to do. Then you can say anything you want and kick out all the Liberals :)

So here's the thing.

AOC tweets that she doesn't like something and Apple, Google, Amazon and other "too big to fail" MegaCorps jump to make it "better". Probably knowing that if they don't, the weight of the Federal Government is going to come down on them.

Is this really what we want out of the "free market"?

These corporations have become the defacto proxy of the Democrat party. It gives the leftists the ability to influence and directly control the messaging while all of their drones chant "Free Market Capitalism." It's really the perfect partnership.

This should scare the living shit out of you.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    So here's the thing.

AOC tweets that she doesn't like something and Apple, Google, Amazon and other "too big to fail" MegaCorps jump to make it "better". Probably knowing that if they don't, the weight of the Federal Government is going to come down on them.

Is this really what we want out of the "free market"?

These corporations have become the defacto proxy of the Democrat party. It gives the leftists the ability to influence and directly control the messaging while all of their drones chant "Free Market Capitalism."

This should scare the living shit out of you.
    Big tech, social media, the main stream media, all falling in line to take orders from their Democrat leaders. Yeah it's scary.

And they controll 2 out of 3 wings of the Gov.

The third, judiciary, doesnt have the balls to do anything.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    It shouldn't be too hard for Parler to find another host.

I would think that for $300,000 a month they can setup their own servers in their own secure location.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom