• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    A masked 10 year old Florida boy was shot, when he and his father donned ski masks, and his father agreed to take him on a drive-by paintball shoot. Wound up they shot at a crowd in a yard and the property owner fired back with real bullets thinking he and his family/friends were being attacked and fired on with real firearms. Somehow the kid also fell out of the father's vehicle and was run over by it. Lucky kid as they say he will recover, unlucky him though as well since his father may spend some time in jail. More at the source.
    Texas SOT

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hopefully, the kid remembers that lesson for the rest of his life. It might help ensure that it's a long life.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Meh, I dont know. He might be ruined. Then again he's not old enough to know everything yet so he might learn.

Still, dad needs immediate castration to ensure further gene pool contamination is avoided. Also lose all rights to parent and or care for any living thing beyond single cell organisms living on his body.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    :banghead:

FWIW, the same happened to me. Our street got paintballed one day. In broad daylight. I was right by my garage and heard a car approaching fast accompanied by some strange irregular popping. I took cover behind a brick column and it did not take more than a second for me to recognize a paintball gun. Heard and saw the balls hit my house and garage doors. No need to return fire.
    But I did call the local PD to report it. They were overly unsupportive. I even bagged a whole paintball I found in grass on the off chance they cold lift a fingerprint off it. But nobody showed up, nobody cared. I doubt there is even a case file.

These two morons got lucky. They could have paid the ultimate price.

Top Bottom