• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IT4me

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    By the River, under a tree
    I bought the 365, day later wife got the 43 TALO with the dayglow orange sight, before shooting them, I handled her 43 and thought I had made a mistake as it seemed to fit and point better. HOWEVER at the range the sig won hands down, tighter groups and no problems with sight acquisition- even without the big orange dot. Plus 12 rounds in about the same size. the only downside is that sig did not include a mag loader and it gets hard after the first 6-7
    DK Firearms

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I bought the 365, day later wife got the 43 TALO with the dayglow orange sight, before shooting them, I handled her 43 and thought I had made a mistake as it seemed to fit and point better. HOWEVER at the range the sig won hands down, tighter groups and no problems with sight acquisition- even without the big orange dot. Plus 12 rounds in about the same size. the only downside is that sig did not include a mag loader and it gets hard after the first 6-7

Best thing since sliced bread...

Maglula UpLULA Magazine Speed Loader 9mm, 0.45 ACP UP60B https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HBHNHE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_17.yDbDQC3DA1

Top Bottom