• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quantum13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Denton, TX
    Have a gen 1 P226 X5 Allround for sale. Located in DFW. Prefer F2F but will ship for $40. Asking $2,000. Cash or MO preferred. Will also accept PayPal (either F&F or 'regular' if you pay the fees) or Venmo.

This is unfired and has been stored in Zerust bag in climate controlled safe w/ Goldenrod for approximately 5 years. Factory grease still present, original bag still present also. Was been removed from the box only put in the Zerust bag and now for the pictures. The slide rails do not have wear; the factory grease needs to be cleaned.

Comes with cardboard box, original case, two padded base shiny blued magazines and all the original accessories/target, etc.

Slide to frame fit is impeccable - very tight, no rattling; a very nice trigger from the factory. Nice plum hammer, too. It's cliche but...they don't make 'em like this anymore. Literally true now that the factory in Eckernforde is closing.

This is very clean, as you'd expect to buy it from a gun shop. No rust spots. You will not be disappointed.

Since folks sometimes ask - I'm selling to fund a non-firearms related project. And I happen to have another one to shoot.

If you have an offer, I'll consider it. I will accept brass-cased 9mm, a Ruger Scout, new-gen Colt Python, or a Marlin 1894 CSBL in .357 in trade. I am looking primarily for a sale, however.
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• Allround1.jpg
      Allround1.jpg
      608.5 KB · Views: 97
    • Allround2.jpg
      Allround2.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 111
    • Allround3.jpg
      Allround3.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 109
    • Allround4.jpg