• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you think that this topic is relevant?

• No. Astigmatism is too difficult to deal with

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Krieger

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Austin
    I find his written speech rather pedantic...

I appreciate your note. You're probably correct regarding pedantic.

I'm a tactician by trade, not a writer, so I may fall short in some places.

I hope that, even though my writing is a bit pedantic, that the content that I'm providing is achieving the goal of educating personnel on topics that I am familiar with. In fact, I started a new thread titled, "The End Of The World As We Know It." You may find it interesting. You may view it here: https://www.texasguntalk.com/thread...e-know-it-–-introduction.106734/#post-2384112

Please review it. If it needs some editing to improve its content, please let me know. I would be grateful.

Respectfully,

Krieger
    Survive. Fight. Win. Return With Honor.
    DK Firearms

Krieger

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Austin
    Multiple redundant threads merged. To the folks who have been reporting this situation, know that the mods are aware.

If Texcross were available for me to run this by, I would have already taken the third-person autobiography and at least one horrendously obvious factual error into account and taken action. As it is, I've given Krieger a direct line to management to try to fix his screw-ups.

Here's hoping he's the real deal. He could be a huge asset to the forum even if he did start out by paying zero attention to the rules.

Hello beneglish,

I saw your other message about my violations and I apologized. I appreciate you noting that I'm making mistakes. Forum writing is a bit new to me, so I'm working on being compliant to the rules. I actually have been chatting with Kevin to repair my mistakes and become a sponsor.

I think that if you were in charge and I was making mistakes the best action that you could do for me would be to let me know the exact mistakes that I'm making and provide me with an opportunity to fix them... which I have done, i.e., I've removed all links to training and mentions of training. I'm now just providing the information to the populace. As an instructor myself I realize that those new to certain things (as I am to the Texas Gun Talk forum) may not have the expertise that others have.... Leadership, then becomes key in developing those personnel to become the huge assets that we want them to be.

I am the real deal, Sir. I believe that the information that I provided regarding astigmatism (especially the pragmatice resolution would attest to that). In future posts the detail to which I cover topics will demonstrate that. Unfortunately, I'm just new to writing in forums... :-) However, with your guidance and the guidance of others I'll get there!

I have started a new series regarding mindset, training and equipment in the event of a cataclysmic event. It is titled, "The End Of The World As We Know It". You may find it interesting. You may find it here: https://www.texasguntalk.com/thread...e-know-it-–-introduction.106734/#post-2384112

Thank you again, beneglish. I am grateful,

-Krieger
    Survive. Fight. Win. Return With Honor.

Top Bottom