• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

At least since LBJ, virtually all elected democrats serve & represent their party, and not their constituents.

Monolithic anti-American corruption is all they are, seeking to institute a tyrannical oligarchical dictatorship.

If we don’t stop them, our young folks certainly won’t !

leVieux

<>

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Liberty County fire marshal, 2 assistants, accused of stealing property at crash scenes, not having proper licenses
    Fire marshal also accused of bullying towing service owners into paying him for hazmat services

Added second paycheck:

Commissioner Greg Arthur said afterward, “I think he’s going to have his hands full. My only concern initially was him being able to handle so much, but I am convinced right now it’s a good decision for the County.”

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Attention K-Mart shoppers! Blue light special in aisle 13...

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I will do the happy dance once McConnell is gone

That corrupt POS lying b#stard has been worse for our country than many Demoncrats

<>

“Mitch” will go down as the biggest TRAITOR to the American People of the 21st Century.

What a “legacy” !

The man is EVIL, corrupt & arrogant to the max.

He deserves nothing less than a trial & public hanging.

<>

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    But I think Obama is responsible for a bunch of Marxists

I wish you guys were right as a mere decade or so of corruption can be rooted out. But you’re not even close. The rot in government started many generations ago. As soon as career politics became a thing, rot became its foundation. McCarthy was correct but I don’t think even he was accurate in its scope.

The Rot is complete, to such an extent that it will take generations of focused effort to clear out and even then you can’t get it. You’d need to break the party system and have unaffiliated candidates. You’d need to break the careerism. You’d need to break the money making ability. And not a soul is EVER going to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The rot in government started many generations ago.
    I agree. But in our lifetimes, we've seen a much more acute upswing in the way the national government has been corrupted.

Obama is the most-cited bugbear in this but, personally, I trace the recent acceleration of domestic government (not foreign affairs; that's different) stupidity back to the Clinton administration, specifically to the National Partnership for Reinventing Government under Al Gore. The goals sounded good but there were details people didn't notice. (I'll skip my usual rant on how trying to run government like it's a business is really, really tricky because governments and businesses are different things. You're welcome. :))

The Reinventing Government initiative made many huge mistakes that, in retrospect, don't seem like mistakes. They seem like deliberate attacks on competence in governance, a thing that actually exists, no matter how many memes say otherwise.

The best example is the way it displaced mid- and high-level executives who had worked their way up through the system and knew how things worked with outside hires who functioned mostly as a whole 'nother wave of political appointees. Those people have been a cancer inside the body of government for almost 30 years.

Yes, it's a great idea to replace incompetent government employees with either competent outside hires or with job elimination. But it's flat-out evil to replace experienced and competent government employees with politically-screened hacks. Reinventing Government did the latter, using obfuscatory hiring processes designed to disguise the fact that these outside, business-savvy professionals weren't saviors who would bring practical efficiency to government but were, in fact, just a new, lightweight form of political appointee, minus any theoretical legislative branch oversight.

Further along the timeline, Obama was then able to leverage all those "shadow" political appointees to great effect. He wouldn't have been nearly as damaging if Clinton/Gore hadn't laid much of the foundation for his shenanigans.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    The Fed and Gov think free money will speed up the economy. All it ever does is make risky investments. Lots spent on boon-doogles with NO real/good product. Wall street bankers make a lot.

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    RINO now doing ads for Kamala.

SAM RINO.JPG

Top Bottom