Outdoor Ranges near Allen?

Bully

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jun 5, 2021
Allen
I'm a huge fan of trying to make tiny holes in paper very far away from me. I'm looking for an outdoor range near Allen with anywhere north of 100 yards. I'd love to find a place with 1000 yards if that's feasible. Not sure what's out there. My "GoogleFu" isn't particularly strong and I'm not finding anything on the net. Any help is appreciated.

Chips n Salsa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 4, 2017
Plano
not much help, but Armadillo Guns in Nevada has (5) hundred yard rifle ranges. I am in east Plano and it's not too far. You can kinda wind through Lucas / Wylie and hit 78. Haven't been in a few years but staff was always super nice

Bully

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jun 5, 2021
Allen
not much help, but Armadillo Guns in Nevada has (5) hundred yard rifle ranges. I am in east Plano and it's not too far. You can kinda wind through Lucas / Wylie and hit 78. Haven't been in a few years but staff was always super nice

Looks like a solid option. Thank you.

Edemce

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 14, 2017
Dallas
I'm a huge fan of trying to make tiny holes in paper very far away from me. I'm looking for an outdoor range near Allen with anywhere north of 100 yards. I'd love to find a place with 1000 yards if that's feasible. Not sure what's out there. My "GoogleFu" isn't particularly strong and I'm not finding anything on the net. Any help is appreciated.
B Tactical , east of you - Caddo Mills up to 300-400 yards , i forget.
Fossil Point - west of you - 100-200 - Decatur 250-800 yards but you must qualify and pay a 1 time fee which is new ( fee ). $89

I wouldn't say close , but i usually spend a few hours when i go out to these places. I havent been in a while since i shoot 6.5 creedmoor and im low on ammo.

Also, I found a place in FT Worth , southish that offers 1k yards but I never been and i gotta find it again.

Last edited:

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom