• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I haven't been to cedar ridge range yet - but I heard it's nice. My boss goes there & it's the closest one to me so I'll be checking it out here this week
    Didn't know of that range, looked it up, only 20 miles from me, that's doable.

I like the range rules, especially this one:
    'DO NOT SHOOT ANY FASTER OR FARTHER THAN YOU CAN HIT YOUR TARGET100% of the time when shooting paper targets!'
    Other ranges get upset if I try some double or triple taps.
    Lonestar it's OK only if you rent a private bay.

Let us know how it goes.

KBMiii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    San Antonio
    Has anyone ever looked into privately owned land? Growing up, my dad and uncles had an agreement with a landowner to shoot on his land. I was too young to know the specifics like price but I have recently been thinking about trying to find something like this.
    The problem is, I do not know anyone with land around here. Any ideas?
    Ken

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Has anyone ever looked into privately owned land? Growing up, my dad and uncles had an agreement with a landowner to shoot on his land. I was too young to know the specifics like price but I have recently been thinking about trying to find something like this.
    Ken
    I doubt anyone will just let you shoot on their land.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Ken

I've heard of hunting leases, and private gun ranges; but if you want to simply shoot on private land you either have to a) find a friend with enough property (10+ acres) who is willing to let you do so, or b) buy yourself 10+ acres outside a city limit where you can shoot to your heart's desire.

I've known two people who have done the latter, one of which just sold their 12.19 acres between Devine and Castroville for just over $1M...

Top Bottom