• ...and so much more!
  • Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    Nah, this is how we treat newbies who come in talking shit. Maybe go back and re-read your interactions with Rick and see where things went off the rails. I'll give you a hint - you escalated first.

FYI, yes, we tend to get prickly when a newbie comes in, posts random crap in dead threads juuuuust to hit that minimum within his first hour so he can post a classified, then gets butthurt when he's called out on it. And when one then doubles down, then triples down...well, you're off to a rough start in this community. We're not gonna change to make you happy, so you'll need to figure that part out for yourself and decide if you want just another gun forum or if you'd like to really join us.

And BTW, "Texas" is capitalized.
    well i already moved past this, i blocked the dude harassing me and breaking forum rules and sabotaging my classified posts. he gaslighted me in front of the entire board members like a democrat screaming uncontrollably, thats how i took that, hes not even a moderator, soo i took it the wrong way. so is montana and wyoming, and i was actually born in texas and lived her for 4 years, all of which i dont remember, so please just stop. you aint helping any either, your stoking the fire just like easttexasrick
    Target Sports

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    . he gaslighted me
    1685653501951.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    well i already moved past this, i blocked the dude harassing me and breaking forum rules and sabotaging my classified posts. he gaslighted me in front of the entire board members like a democrat screaming uncontrollably, thats how i took that, hes not even a moderator, soo i took it the wrong way. so is montana and wyoming, and i was actually born in texas and lived her for 4 years, all of which i dont remember, so please just stop. you aint helping any either, your stoking the fire just like easttexasrick

Nobody harassed you. Rick suggested that you (just like everyone is asked to) start an introduction thread since you plunged in, hit your minimum, and posted an ad. People like to know who they're buying from and interacting with. There's an entire section here dedicated to introductions. Have you been there yet? BTW, I noticed Rick's suggestion in your ad was removed by a mod. That's because yes, our mods and admins do their job. I guarantee they're watching what's going on and will enforce the rules.

Speaking of, Rick didn't break any rules.

Nobody gaslighted you. You seem to be attempting to gaslight everyone else by playing the victim to mean old Easttexasrick, who we've all known for a while. Maybe look up the definition of "gaslighting" before throwing the accusation around.

Nobody screamed uncontrollably except you.

Seriously. Unclench and understand that you're making a bad impression. Stop digging. Reflect a bit. Maybe switch to decaf. And stop looking for a fight when someone calls you out on something. You're not being oppressed. I'm sorry if that disappoints you.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    i was replying to easttexasrick, so for the confusion. i ignored him so all this can end. My apologies to everyone, I am moving passed this, hope i can still be an active member still.

Still?

You made 3 posts when you joined Dec 8th - then nothing for 6 months until last night.
    Maybe what you really hope for is to not piss more people off so maybe you can sell one of us your gun; and if that's the case - fine. Either way - best of luck. :)

Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    DUDE! i introduced myself in December of last year, did he even bother to check, i doubt it. and as for reflection, i did it, i was the bigger man, i ignored him and am asking for this to all stop. please just let it end, he even went to my classified add just to rub dirt in my wound.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    DUDE! i introduced myself in December of last year, did he even bother to check, i doubt it. and as for reflection, i did it, i was the bigger man, i ignored him and am asking for this to all stop. please just let it end, he even went to my classified add just to rub dirt in my wound.

...and an admin removed his post. That doesn't mean you're behaving reasonably here. You were not the "bigger man", you slung insults at him right off the bat and you're still spoiling for a fight.

Lighten up, Francis.

Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    Still?

You made 3 posts when you joined Dec 8th - then nothing for 6 months until last night.
    Maybe what you really hope for is to not piss more people off so maybe you can sell one of us your gun; and if that's the case - fine. Either way - best of luck. :)
    yes, i already explained myself, i have been working very hard lately and have had a rough start here in Texas. so again, I AM VERY SORRY TO EVERYONE, please let me move past this

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

Dude??? what part of Mountain GIRL did you not understand?

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    yes, i already explained myself, i have been working very hard lately and have had a rough start here in Texas. so again, I AM VERY SORRY TO EVERYONE, please let me move past this
    Eh, ignore the angry mob and don't let them run you off that easily. There's quite a bit of good info and conversation, but the mob can get a little hungry and eat their own at times. This state is changing and not for the better, so it's a little touchy around these parts, especially with California's historical politics. There's some strong red counties in Cali, but, like the way Texas is headed, the cities are overshadowing the majority of the state.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    wow playing the victim suits you well!

Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    Well as an outsider, I will shut my mouth, my home is Texas now, I do not wish to make enemies with my fellow countrymen. I moved here to get away from the bullshit and I came here causing it. For that I am sorry board members. Even Easttexasrick, I will not unblock him yet, but I am sorry. I came into this discussion way tooo hot, people in Ca are like people from New York, they are all hot headed and most of them rude, and I do not want to bring that here because that is what i am trying to escape and better myself and be more happy, hence the reason I moved away from the cities into the country side 60 miles from a city. I will prove my worth here and prove I am not the average California trash. As for the paying $10 to post in the classifieds section, I did not know that, I will be paying the $10 to use the classifieds section of this forum and redeem my honor by responding to 25 more threads through the next few days. This will be my new fresh start, I will share my knowledge of rifles and ELR platforms and hope to make new friends. Sorry to you all.

Top Bottom