• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Incredibly Exceptionally exceptional!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas
    If this were true, it would be all over the Palestine Herald Press, and Facebook. if what were true? Printed sign taped to the door! The older gal with black/blue hair might ask you to leave but as the sign isn't 'official', you don't so she calls LE. You then leave or wait for LE to hash it out? Common sense seems to be lacking here.
    Do you live in Palestine? I actually live outside of Palestine and your comment is false and misleading because if people were getting arrested as you are implying, it would be in the Palestine Herald Press and people would be talking about it on Facebook. None of which has happened. Our family eats at the DQ on occasion.

popper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    people were getting arrested as you are implying -- never implied that, DQ @ 19 & south loop. Strap your gun in a holster and check it out. Merely stated to the OP that his 'holster' gun, carried just inside the belt could be construed as open carry and could get public concerned about it.

Axxe55

Incredibly Exceptionally exceptional!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas
    people were getting arrested as you are implying -- never implied that, DQ @ 19 & south loop. Strap your gun in a holster and check it out. Merely stated to the OP that his 'holster' gun, carried just inside the belt could be construed as open carry and could get public concerned about it.
    Trust me, very few in Palestine are concerned about it, least of all any local LE.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    When I carry, (which is most of the time), concealed or visible, in a full holster or a "hip grip", I personally don't give a rats ass about what other people think.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    third coast
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Smith Sights

Latest posts