• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    What? You have nothing better to do at 2:30am than scourge the forums trying to play robocop? Did i not follow the rules? Talking smack with your measley 1,900 posts, please, i have accounts on other state forms with 5k+ posts. Get a life dude, i brought my rifle to the wrong forums it seems.
    1685627843034.gif
    Capitol Armory ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    What? You have nothing better to do at 2:30am than scourge the forums trying to play robocop? Did i not follow the rules? Talking smack with your measley 1,900 posts, please, i have accounts on other state forms with 5k+ posts. Get a life dude, i brought my rifle to the wrong forums it seems.
    :popcorn:

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Im actually a really nice guy, maybe you should have contacted me through direct message instead of gaslighting me in front of the entire forums. Yea i know what i did, but i followed all the rules and i was thinking maybe someone here might enjoy my rifle i really don’t want to sell. You have zero knowledge of how hard i have been working lately trying to stay afloat. I don’t need your passive aggressive woman like comments floated with a weak boy voice in my direction. As for the community, i will become a true member, but my life is too hectic right now. So sorry if i tried to sell my rifle here by following all the rules and giving this here community a chance at a purchasing the rifle i love.
    Great, another victim ( really nice guy) from Kaliforna working hard, with a hectic life, who gets sand in his vagina over mentioning his annoying necro posting. Good luck Karen.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The fun part is when you learn a highway, then find out it has more than one name. The metroplex is famous for that.
    Highway 75= Central Expressway
    Highway 121= the Sam Rayburn Tollway
    The Tollway=Dallas Parkway
    Highway 190=the George Bush Tollway
    the list goes on...
    it's a lot of fun....
    My favorite is heading West on the northbound side of I-35 East.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    HI y'all! Just an update that I did end up getting a LTC. There are definitely benefits associated with having one, vs. not. I carry concealed where ever I go, and yet to encounter any cons. I just need to figure out how to appendix carry tucked :)
    Yeah, the thought of the direction of bullet travel is enough to convince me to only do strong side 3:00 o'clock OWB.... of course YMMV..... as Ron White said..... "apparently, he had a lot to live for"..... :roflsmile:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    if the shoe fits then lace that bitch up and wear it

Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    The fun part is when you learn a highway, then find out it has more than one name. The metroplex is famous for that.
    Highway 75= Central Expressway
    Highway 121= the Sam Rayburn Tollway
    The Tollway=Dallas Parkway
    Highway 190=the George Bush Tollway
    the list goes on...
    it's a lot of fun....
    thanks for the knowledge, i will keep that in mind. the gps where i live doesnt work very well either.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    this is how texas gun talk treats their veterans. GL with that

Nah, this is how we treat newbies who come in talking shit. Maybe go back and re-read your interactions with Rick and see where things went off the rails. I'll give you a hint - you escalated first.

FYI, yes, we tend to get prickly when a newbie comes in, posts random crap in dead threads juuuuust to hit that minimum within his first hour so he can post a classified, then gets butthurt when he's called out on it. And when one then doubles down, then triples down...well, you're off to a rough start in this community. We're not gonna change to make you happy, so you'll need to figure that part out for yourself and decide if you want just another gun forum or if you'd like to really join us.

And BTW, "Texas" is capitalized.

Top Bottom