• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Well as an outsider, I will shut my mouth, my home is Texas now, I do not wish to make enemies with my fellow countrymen. I moved here to get away from the bullshit and I came here causing it. For that I am sorry board members. Even Easttexasrick, I will not unblock him yet, but I am sorry. I came into this discussion way tooo hot, people in Ca are like people from New York, they are all hot headed and most of them rude, and I do not want to bring that here because that is what i am trying to escape and better myself and be more happy, hence the reason I moved away from the cities into the country side 60 miles from a city. I will prove my worth here and prove I am not the average California trash. As for the paying $10 to post in the classifieds section, I did not know that, I will be paying the $10 to use the classifieds section of this forum and redeem my honor by responding to 25 more threads through the next few days. This will be my new fresh start, I will share my knowledge of rifles and ELR platforms and hope to make new friends. Sorry to you all.
    that's a pretty stand-up approach.
    I think most of us have showed our ass at one time or another, whether intentionally, or mistakenly.... I know I have.
    And no, @Hoji, I'm not gonna show YOU.... :laughing:

rogerdmillerco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    As a new Texan resident, I would like to know if it's worth my time applying for a License to Carry, or to just Constitutionally carry. I know there are some advantages with the LTR, but not sure if it's worth going through the motions of obtaining it. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thank you.
    As someone who has had a Texas CHL for 20 years, it is definitely worth it. You get reciprocity with most other states, you learn about where you legally can and cannot carry, you learn when you can and cannot legally use your firearm for self defense, and it makes it easier and quicker to purchase a hand gun. In addition, if you are stopped by the police and present your CHL license with your Driver's License, the police will know that you have passed an FBI background check.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    As someone who has had a Texas CHL for 20 years, it is definitely worth it. You get reciprocity with most other states, you learn about where you legally can and cannot carry, you learn when you can and cannot legally use your firearm for self defense, and it makes it easier and quicker to purchase a hand gun. In addition, if you are stopped by the police and present your CHL license with your Driver's License, the police will know that you have passed an FBI background check.
    Sadly my trip I would have been legal in all the state's except for my final destination. NY sucks for guns.

Top Bottom