• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThoughtCriminal2A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Austin
    " Hell yes, we're going to take away your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against a fellow American anymore."

Pretty much all cop patrol cars/SUVs now roll with an AR-15, "in common use".

I would be very surprised if they did not keep a dozen or more ARs inside the state capitol complex, and with enough charged mags on hand to keep them running for "a while".

It is time to nominate an official state of Texas battery of arms, with the AR-15 as the official intermediate carbine.

This May, we need to insist R delegates demand a republican caucus to elect the house speaker, toss that rat Bonnen out on his sore ass;
    otherwise the rats will continue to use their "pledge cards" to force reps to sign agreements to back Bonnen, under threat of his cronies spending money campaigning against non signers-- which is extortion.

Last edited:

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    His Twitter:
    7a1e990dfbca2e4635c9cc949b1d4b17.jpg

What a twit!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 7a1e990dfbca2e4635c9cc949b1d4b17.jpg
      7a1e990dfbca2e4635c9cc949b1d4b17.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 1,152

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I just heard him say that they will not be going door to door and that Americansbwill obey the law. Buybacks, etc. He is dangerous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    " Hell yes, we're going to take away your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against a fellow American anymore."

Pretty much all cop patrol cars/SUVs now roll with an AR-15, "in common use".

I would be very surprised if they did not keep a dozen or more ARs inside the state capitol complex, and with enough charged mags on hand to keep them running for "a while".

It is time to nominate an official state of Texas battery of arms, with the AR-15 as the official intermediate carbine.

This May, we need to insist R delegates demand a republican caucus to elect the house speaker, toss that rat Bonnen out on his sore ass;
    otherwise the rats will continue to use their "pledge cards" to force reps to sign agreements to back Bonnen, under threat of his cronies spending money campaigning against non signers-- which is extortion.
    The easiest way to keep Bonnen from the speakership is to see that he is not reelected to the house, even if that means electing a Democrat. I can't vote in his district, but I can and will financially support any opponent!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My
    The easiest way to keep Bonnen from the speakership is to see that he is not reelected to the house, even if that means electing a Democrat. I can't vote in his district, but I can and will financially support any opponent!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    blasphemy on the dem part. No need for that, and anyways, this county won’t elect a dem rep.

He has a conservative primary challenger; that route is viable before the other suggestion.

Top Bottom