• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me complain about this sort of stuff(I know my girlfriend, and certainly my roommates are), but I seriously don't get it. I had a hell of a time trying to get the CHL thing worked out, and then it took nearly two weeks to get my Kahr CM9 in because my gun store's distributor did not ship my gun on the expected ship date(they were going to hold it until other items on backstock came in to ship with it) and then when they actually shipped it, they sent the store a CW9 they had ordered - not my CM9. Now, to top it all off I ordered an AresGear ranger belt November 25. They have a 4 week lead time, which is fine, I can understand that. 4 weeks came, and after contacting Ares(Jake) via email it turns out my order was never received - but funds were taken anyways. We got that fixed, I can understand, computers make mistakes - I doubt it was human error. Canceled the order and replaced it, told me it would go to the front of the line. It was reordered December 31. Still no belt, when people are apparently receiving them under the 4 week lead time from what it looks like on their Facebook page.

To sum it up, I think I'm done ordering things from the internet for a while. I will say this though, after calling QuanticoTactical, they had my M&P9 shipped in under 24 hours with an ETA of this Friday via FedEx. So they get a thumbs up.
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I haven't had any luck that bad, right now I'm gettin alittle anxious cause the ican target I ordered from chief almost 2 weeks ago is still pending shipment, it said 5-7 days before it ships so I'm gonna wait till friday to call, gives them 10 business days. They haven't drafted my account yet so I'm not too upset, just anxious for somethin new to shoot at.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I buy everything I can online and have had great luck. I just ahad a car part that I ordered get cancelled and I got a refund due to them being out of stock. Other than that I have had a great time shopping online the past few years.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I've never really had many problems. To be fair, this is a relatively small amount of problems when I consider how many things I've actually purchased. However, I find it odd that this has all happened in such rapid succession.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    I've never had bad luck ordering until recently. I ordered some mace from Duck Creek Armory on December 28, 2011. I have not recieved it yet and they have not replied to any of my emails. I gues I'm out 20 bucks!

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I keep it to companies I trust. Amazon, Brownells, and a handful of others. I'm not so worried about fraud but poor communication and protracted shipping times. I recently decided to never again buy a gun from an unknown shop in another state.

michael e

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Have had good luck with my online orders, the wait for my crossbreed belt and holster was forever, but was less than they said. If I have to order something I will do it befor I run out so the wait is not an issue.

Dreamliner787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Houston
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck, it's a good thing a new month is starting tomorrow. I've rarely have issues with ordering things (guns and accessories) online, but I'm careful of which companies I buy from even if it means spending a little bit more at a reputable site.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom