• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I can't find the thread about crazy spare parts slapped on guns... I threw two things together for hilarity.

0w3TvYi.jpg

5XjFGkB.jpg

9OFoeNr.jpg

Honestly - with a much better mount and light, this could be a decent night stand setup.
    ARJ Defense ad

Fletcherjl

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    I just started carrying a light on my go to big town gun (glock 19). My 43 I carry around the suburbs does not. I have always had them on my HD pistols and rifles. I'm still on the fence about milling for a RMR. It would take some serious training time before I carried them.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I finally hemmed and hawed enough and just wound up with the basic bitch 507C Chinesium sight. I decided sticking to the same reticle system I use on my other gun would minimize training issues. I like the 507C more than the 507K already. I dunno if its just the larger window or the fact that it's on a different gun with better ergonomics, but the dot just jumps into view faster than my 507K / M&P combo.

I picked up a TLR7A a while back, and just need to build a holster for that combo.

ZQDb2oU.jpg

This pretty much ticks off all the boxes for my ideal carry pistol. Fully loaded, with the optic and the light, it finally feels heavier than my M&P setup sans light.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I just started carrying a light on my go to big town gun (glock 19). My 43 I carry around the suburbs does not. I have always had them on my HD pistols and rifles. I'm still on the fence about milling for a RMR. It would take some serious training time before I carried them.
    It took a while for me to get used to the RMR on my milled G17, but from day one it just rocked.

I love it, but if you weren't in the window hunting the dot sucked. It is worth it though. I did a bunch of dry drills, presenting from the holster and transitioning between targets in my house.

Pistol red dots are an amazing tool, I say make the leap.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Jedi54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2023
    DFW, Texas
    made the jump to a RDS and wml when I picked up a hellcat Pro.
    the weight difference is negligible and while I always have a flashlight in my pocket, this has proven to be a nice setup so far.

PXL_20230812_191719857.jpg

PXL_20231021_010122474.jpg

PXL_20231021_142128207.MP.jpg

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Only use a light on my HD weapon.

I had a Romeo zero on my 365 for a while but eventually removed it. Battery life sucked, and you have to take it off to replace the battery. I would never trust using it on my edc.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

Bought a light system for the H D 870 Tactical but never installed it.

Carry items have night sights only.

Since I’m interested in both areas, I have made it a point to visit every bicycle accident survivor and gun battle survivor who comes through in talking condition.

I have learned that any type of earphones, walkman, headsets, pods, etc. are very dangerous if worn in public. I haven’t kept notes, but I’d bet that most civilian urban gunfights are at very, very short ranges.

<>

Top Bottom