• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you don't plan on using it at close range I would find so etching without to fast fire on top. That portion of the money could go toward higher quality glass.

Have you looked at vortex? I'm not bashing this scope or anything, just seems like a lot of the price is going to be for the fast fire and quick detach mount.

Sigmar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Arlington Tx
    If you don't plan on using it at close range I would find so etching without to fast fire on top. That portion of the money could go toward higher quality glass.

Have you looked at vortex? I'm not bashing this scope or anything, just seems like a lot of the price is going to be for the fast fire and quick detach mount.

well thats kinds what I'm thinking , is killing two birds with one stone

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In that case I can't help much, don't really have any experience with Burris optics.

If you do go with it I would like to hear your opinion of the fast fire. I've considered one for a .22 pistol.

SouthpawARM4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Harker Heights
    Sigmar,
    I have that scope currently mounted on my custom AR. I will say for long range it is a great addition, as for the second optic mounted up top, I am not used to that setup personally, but I do have some with off-angle (45 angel mount) set up. I do not have that on my AR I actually have that on my work rifle and it took several of us here at my job to get used to it, it took about 4-weeks of consistent training to get used to the transition and being comfortable with the set up.
    But for the scope, it is a great package, its recital is very clear with power and without power. Ease of eye relief is up to you, but mine is a good 1-1/2 away, and I get very tight groups out to 100m target stands. Hope this has been helpful to you.

Top Bottom