• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    At shift change one time I saw 2 ARs that were used as sniper rifles sitting on the ground un attended. There was a riot and they had be on a roof but things were calmed down and the officers were doing something else.

Being the nosey bastard I am I noticed tge safeties were off on both weapons but mags were in them and bolts were closed. I thought nooooo they couldn't be that stupid but yep. When I dropped the mags and locked the bolts back out popped a round from each chamber. Full mags charged chamber safeties off sitting in an unsecured area.

The officers said they cleared tge rifles but were inna hurry and probably didn't drop the mags first.

Inmates were all locked down and most officers were armed because of the riot but all it takes is one dipshit to touch the trigger and disaster.

Shit happens. But God damn why is it always stupid shit?

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    At shift change one time I saw 2 ARs that were used as sniper rifles sitting on the ground un attended. There was a riot and they had be on a roof but things were calmed down and the officers were doing something else.

Being the nosey bastard I am I noticed tge safeties were off on both weapons but mags were in them and bolts were closed. I thought nooooo they couldn't be that stupid but yep. When I dropped the mags and locked the bolts back out popped a round from each chamber. Full mags charged chamber safeties off sitting in an unsecured area.

The officers said they cleared tge rifles but were inna hurry and probably didn't drop the mags first.

Inmates were all locked down and most officers were armed because of the riot but all it takes is one dipshit to touch the trigger and disaster.

Shit happens. But God damn why is it always stupid shit?
    because your average beat cop has a brain smaller than a walnut

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom