• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    The photo that they have of me is old and fortunately they did not ask for a new one and slow the process down. Yep I am definitely more handsome now. :-) lol
    TX DPS has another chance when I renew my DL this year lol

retrieverman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2019
    Texas
    My license doesn’t expire until May, but I got my renewal notice in November. I went online to renew it like the last couple times, but a few days later I get an email notice that I had to get my finger prints redone and gave me the name of a third party service. I ended up getting busy and didn’t do it until after Christmas, and I got my new license in the mail on Tuesday.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My license doesn’t expire until May, but I got my renewal notice in November. I went online to renew it like the last couple times, but a few days later I get an email notice that I had to get my finger prints redone and gave me the name of a third party service. I ended up getting busy and didn’t do it until after Christmas, and I got my new license in the mail on Tuesday.
    How long have you had your license? I wonder why your print's had to be redone? When I first applied, the teacher had us do our own print's. I told him I didn't like the way mine looked. He said it would be fine. They got rejected, went to local pd and they did them using old method with ink. I've had my license for 15 year's and never was asked to redo them.

retrieverman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2019
    Texas
    How long have you had your license? I wonder why your print's had to be redone? When I first applied, the teacher had us do our own print's. I told him I didn't like the way mine looked. He said it would be fine. They got rejected, went to local pd and they did them using old method with ink. I've had my license for 15 year's and never was asked to redo them.
    I got my permit in early 1996, and I can’t remember ever redoing my finger prints since then.

The agency they sent me to to redo them did it digitally.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Was surprised at a recent turn around time. Did an online change of address recently for both TDL and LTC, both new items received in 2 weeks, different photos.

Top Bottom