• ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    No AR15 used? If so, doesn't fit the ever-present agenda to condemn our 2A rights. In other words, we won't hear much of it...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Best watch them Philly poleeces.

I remember this:
    Move-bombing-history3.jpg

Attachments

• Move-bombing-history3.jpg
      Move-bombing-history3.jpg
      147.7 KB · Views: 251

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Doubt it’s “Trump Supporter”. Who knows though now a days.....maybe......wait....

They are angry about the amount of ammunition the shooter has.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Not to take away from the discussion, but “All six officers were in stable condition and treated for non-life threatening injuries before doctors released them, Philadelphia Police Sgt. Eric Gripp said.”

oscars774

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2018
    Tinicum Township
    I grew up in that area and it is not the Nicetown that the name states. My father was exPhilly PD and we constantly got threats. We moved out in the early 1990s and I would not go into that area without body armor and guns and ammo. I have family in the police force but fortunately they have been reassigned to other parts of Philadelphia.

Believe me Universal back ground checks and AWB dont work in Philadelphia

055f5e4a36084ffcfe7c4afbe6847510.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 055f5e4a36084ffcfe7c4afbe6847510.jpg
      055f5e4a36084ffcfe7c4afbe6847510.jpg
      67 KB · Views: 229

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Suspect...Maurice Hill, 36.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/maurice-hill/

Numerous arrests, some of them firearm related and many of them not prosecuted, but sure, let's blame a stolen gun and gun owner's overall.

And though I'm no longer an NRA member, don't get it confused when asshats like their mayor say, “If the state and federal government don’t want to stand up to the NRA, then let us police ourselves.” The use of "NRA" is a code word for ALL gun owners.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...-CR-0009794-2012&dnh=I369gaIHyx+GqhEXI66YmA==

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Police will NOT be your friend. If you think YOUR friendly neighborhood wannabe tacticool operator won't sign up for gun confiscation duty, remember Katrina and that California Highway Patrol had no qualms disarming little old ladies.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Numerous prior and pending offenses, violent, a drug dealer, willing to commit murder. The man is a psychopath. The criminal justice system should have had him off the street.

Officers serving a warrant on known violent felon(s) with numerous firearms related offenses. Entered the residence, went upstairs to clear the area and take additional suspects into custody. Then fired at through the floor.

The shooter, downstairs with an AK, firing through the ceiling with an AK at the officers who were on the second floor. Subsequently took cover, barricaded, himself within the structure, and engaged additional officers in a firefight while resisting demands to surrender peacefully.

Officers, probably older experienced officers with a wife and kids working to provide for their family. And all hell breaks loose with a perp willing to kill and trying his best to do it.

What a mess. It could have ended a heck of a lot worse, thank goodness it didn’t.

fwiw, something is amiss in the execution of the warrant(s). That shouldn’t have happened.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Project Exile that the NRA supported should be enacted in all major cities. I guess that is too much to ask to have Federal Prosecutors do that. What is on the horizon is a renewal to actually get a search warrant at DV hearings. Expect police to soon go to your house and confiscate guns. I watched Live PD in RI the other night and they answer a DV call. Woman said man was going down to the basement where guns are kept. LEOs arrive, arrest guy, and seize a Beretta 92 and AR15. Woman never claimed she was assaulted or treatened but they had been there before. I bet he never sees those guns again.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Saw a little bit of it on TV. Looked like every cop in town was there. Wonder how quick the response times in the rest of the city would have been.

Top Bottom