• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Honestly, she tried to portray herself as a victim and I think just about everyone is seeing that as a farce.

Not hoping she is killed, (suicided ) but considering her role with Epstein and what she did, I can't say I'd lose much sleep at it happening.
    If she could legitimately burn the establishment to the ground I would have no problem giving her full immunity and suspend the rest of her sentence to let her live the rest of her life free.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    maxwell1961.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If she could legitimately burn the establishment to the ground I would have no problem giving her full immunity and suspend the rest of her sentence to let her live the rest of her life free.
    I agree, to a point. And my thoughts are, I seriously doubt even if she does name names, and important ones at that, I doubt anything would ever be done to them as far as real justice.

BIll Clinton has been photographed on Epstein's plane and island, but he repeatedly denies ever being on either. Witness's have confirmed his being on the island on several occassions, but he still denies it.

And outside of few people, I gather the majority of the public could care less about it.

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I agree, to a point. And my thoughts are, I seriously doubt even if she does name names, and important ones at that, I doubt anything would ever be done to them as far as real justice.

BIll Clinton has been photographed on Epstein's plane and island, but he repeatedly denies ever being on either. Witness's have confirmed his being on the island on several occassions, but he still denies it.

And outside of few people, I gather the majority of the public could care less about it.
    I don't think they lack care as much as they lack real belief in that it actually happened. Either way, most don't do enough work to see the truth or they don't want to believe the level of depravity that exists right next to them, in their own neighborhood. But you are correct in that nothing will ever really be done. Too many people on the payroll with too much to lose. It's just more proof that this world does not belong to the Creator....yet.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't think they lack care as much as they lack real belief in that it actually happened. Either way, most don't do enough work to see the truth or they don't want to believe the level of depravity that exists right next to them, in their own neighborhood. But you are correct in that nothing will ever really be done. Too many people on the payroll with too much to lose. It's just more proof that this world does not belong to the Creator....yet.
    That too is entirely possible.

Top Bottom