• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The Center for Sustainable Systems at Michigan University said cutting small diet-related greenhouse gas emissions by half could help reach those numbers by the 2030 target date.

To reach those numbers, the DailyMail speculated Americans will have to cut their red meat consumption by 90 percent, and cut other animals out by half.

Capitol Armory ad

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Well you see the locals called their world Bovinia before they destroyed their civilization with climate change and were forced to attempt to evacuate titan, Mars had already lost most of its atmosphere in a catastrophic collision, and earth was the only viable option. Even with the huge lizards that were native here at the time. Unfortunately our moon interfered with their gravitational calculations and their ship went down with such force that it destroyed the previous ecosystem, killing the dinosaurs and the bovinians, and seeding earth with their genetic material, contaminating our world and giving rise to species of small mammal that would eventually evolve into modern day cows.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Well you see the locals called their world Bovinia before they destroyed their civilization with climate change and were forced to attempt to evacuate titan, Mars had already lost most of its atmosphere in a catastrophic collision, and earth was the only viable option. Even with the huge lizards that were native here at the time. Unfortunately our moon interfered with their gravitational calculations and their ship went down with such force that it destroyed the previous ecosystem, killing the dinosaurs and the bovinians, and seeding earth with their genetic material, contaminating our world and giving rise to species of small mammal that would eventually evolve into modern day cows.

And it took a gun board to finally figure out everything. Pure genius

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    As soon as Jo and Da Ho cut out the fancy WH meals of which Im sure many are BEEF related they can all.
    22ddfe0b4cb1c70ac6bf7b553439036a.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hhmmmm, I ate 3 eggs this morning with butter slatered toast and 2 - 16 oz mugs of coffee.

I usually skip lunch, not always, but usually.

Tonight, I'll be eating a huge salad with a 16 oz. t-bone pork steak and a big ass baked (ok, nuked) potato.

You pipe stemmed lefties can eat dandelions and look longingly at my meal/meals that are heavily protein based.

But, what about cholesterol?

WGAF?

I'm old as dirt, yet somehow my diet has made me stronger....acckkkk, accckkkk, it's the big one...!

Just kidding...maybe tonight...after I eat a gigantic meat meal...ha ha ha ha!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Bout the only vegan type dish...nope forgot we load the beans with tons of ham, and pour over white (racist) rice.

That's some good eating.

I have started taking anti-gas pills prior though.

SWMBO insisted...and I insisted right back she do the same.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Grass farms that feed free range cattle are some of the best carbon filtration systems on earth. The roots grow very very deep and if we reduced some of the grain and corn farms along with the increasing fee range cattle farms, by way of reducing those creepy cattle production barns, we could reduce the alleged carbon problem by significant percentages. Eat less grain, less corn, more beef... problem solved!

Top Bottom