• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Have access to a fairly large amount of raw once fired 9mm (9mm Parabellum, 9mm Luger, 9x19, whatever you want to call it) brass from an indoor range. $50/1000 plus $15.00 shipping by Priority Mail.
    DK Firearms

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Most sellers I researched (Diamond K, and many others) run at .06 to .09 cents each..05 and shipping is a decent price, especially considering about 50% or more of the suppliers are out of stock. As for ranges, indoor ranges around here keep everything that hits the floor, and outdoor ranges allow you to pick up your own brass, but not from others. Don't like the price, not an issue. Don't buy it.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Most sellers I researched (Diamond K, and many others) run at .06 to .09 cents each..05 and shipping is a decent price, especially considering about 50% or more of the suppliers are out of stock. As for ranges, indoor ranges around here keep everything that hits the floor, and outdoor ranges allow you to pick up your own brass, but not from others. Don't like the price, not an issue. Don't buy it.
    Just a question... You mention these are from an indoor range. I'm good with that. But then you also claim they're "... once fired..." how, exactly, do you know that? No doubt some of them are. Maybe even most of them are. But that's not the claim you make.

Shooter74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2014
    It was a pleasure meeting you today Charley. Awesome transaction on some brass. GLWS

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Bump. Still have 4000 for face to face in San Antonio and surrounding area. Still have more than that to ship to other areas. $45/1000 face to face, $45/1000 plus shipping to other areas.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom