• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Went to a doctor appointment this morning that was scheduled 3 months ago. I have been sick for a week, and for the most part just sleeping all day. I figured I passed kidney stones as that just how sick I feel. They took some pee and it has both blood & puss in it.

He said he would call in a rx for antibiotics. Said he needed to see the other labs for a better idea of what. While the wife is on the mend she ain’t up for taking care of me.

And of coarse all of what’s going on with me is probably things mom & dad delt with that I can think of . Not a happy list to say the least.
    Guns International

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Went to a doctor appointment this morning that was scheduled 3 months ago. I have been sick for a week, and for the most part just sleeping all day. I figured I passed kidney stones as that just how sick I feel. They took some pee and it has both blood & puss in it.

He said he would call in a rx for antibiotics. Said he needed to see the other labs for a better idea of what. While the wife is on the mend she ain’t up for taking care of me.

And of coarse all of what’s going on with me is probably things mom & dad delt with that I can think of . Not a happy list to say the least.
    Prayer sent....

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

I hope it’s nothing serious. Get better.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Thanks Y'all, went into town for my Rx this morning. Big ass antibiotics, the kind you just know are going to grind on your guts food or not. Bought a few things for sammichs & felt the FJB bite. Who knows I could win the POWER BALL, even the MEGA MILLIONS would be fine by me.

I'm going to panfry a sirloin & have a baked potato, drink a bunch water have my pills & check out for the evening.

Top Bottom