Venture Surplus ad

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    OK, maybe the Cowboys won't take over first place in the NFC East after all....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    google it !

I did. Nothing of substance came up. It was more of fans talking about them recruiting Colin Kaepernick. Jerry Jones had the opportunity to sign him in 2017 and declined. Kaepernick hasn't played any football since 2016. I seriously doubt ANY team would even consider signing him now, regardless of his viewpoints and opinions. He's out of date goods now.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    IMG_6671.JPG

Ok, when the Cowboys suck this bad all us die hard fans have to wear these hats until they win again! At least my ears will be warm.

I still prefer Bourbon over Vodka.

There’s no defending what I saw yesterday. Man, I don’t recall ever seeing them that bad and to top it off, no ONE player stood up to the fucker that tried to take Daltons head off. Sad situation indeed.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Heck no, they are tied for second and only 1/2 game out of first place. Don't give up yet !

Never give up but until someone in that locker room grows a set nothings going to change. There are plenty of excuses for not winning but none for not trying harder or defending your team mates.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Never give up but until someone in that locker room grows a set nothings going to change. There are plenty of excuses for not winning but none for not trying harder or defending your team mates.
    Yes, this team has no heart ! And I really don't care what happens to them or the NFL in total any more.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    For you die hard Cowbio fans, anti depressants will help you get through the season.

Top Bottom