• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O

Olight USA

Baldr RL Mini — Latest red laser weapon light Baldr RL Mini Up to 30% OFF SALE is LIVE now!
    sorcerer.gif
    sorcerer.gif
    sorcerer.gif

Go to Olightstore to choose your favorite items! Cleck Here Save an Extra 30% off on Build Your Own DIY Bundle.

Baldr RL Mini : Only $87.96. Baldr RL Mini Bundle : only $ 107.03

A FREE i3E keychain light will be automatically added to the cart for every newly registered customer.

Visit the Sale: https://www.olightstore.com/baldr-rlmini-bk.html

170441339_285951243182984_8988847350429132138_n.jpg

wileycoyote

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2017
    Haskell County in West Texas
    i tried and tried to buy one online, but their system wouldn't accept payment.

i both called and wrote olight, but never got a reply. very strange to have such poor customer service considering how nice their products are (i currently have one of their flashlights in my pocket as i type, and another next to my bed).

and now i see the price has increased, so i guess i'm s**t out of luck. oh well...

hope they get their e-commerce site fixed and put those rail lights back on sale again.

O

Olight USA

i tried and tried to buy one online, but their system wouldn't accept payment.

i both called and wrote olight, but never got a reply. very strange to have such poor customer service considering how nice their products are (i currently have one of their flashlights in my pocket as i type, and another next to my bed).

and now i see the price has increased, so i guess i'm s**t out of luck. oh well...

hope they get their e-commerce site fixed and put those rail lights back on sale again.
    Hello Sir,

Sorry for the delay. Could you tell me which product you want to buy? I will report your questions to our technical department.

Thanks,
    Olight Kevin

O

Olight USA

Because of their lack of response to your inquiry, I will not purchase their products. I learned a long time ago that if someone trying to sell something ignores questions and potential customers, they don't need my business.
    Hello Sir,

Sorry for the delay. You can report your question to me. I will help you solve it as soon as possible.

Best,
    Olight Kevin

wileycoyote

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2017
    kevin, thank you for getting back to me via this forum.

i have good news to share. just yesterday i was informed the lights i wanted have been shipped. here's the backstory:

olight finally did get a hold of me by email. i explained the problem again and they agreed to honor the sale price. they took my order and are shipping me the items i requested. from what i understood, the issue was due to a couple of things: limited support personal and phone lines being down due to covid, plus being an international company their e-commerce system does not always handle the credit cards correctly.

i've always been fond of their products for their superior design and pricing, when compared to other chinese makers. now that we're both back on the same page, i plan to continue my support.

wileycoyote

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2017
    my bad, i should have stated that differently. from what i understood, because of covid they didn't have personal to handle the calls. in other words, no customer service reps available.

just found this posted on their website: "Phone system is temporarily suspended."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom