Olight is having an insane sale.

JColumbus

Well-Known
Jun 28, 2012
Just a friendly reminder or PSA.

I have a lot of Surefire lights but the Olights are really good quality and have been happy with them. I would recommend them.

For the price of a Surefire, I got 3 Odin Mini kits and 5 other lights for free. Three hundred bucks.

The sale ends in one or two days so get em at great prices while you can.

TexMex247

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
I've been impressed with their offerings. My only gripe...the laser is much weaker than stand alones which are typically 7mw. I think it's 5mw and the range is effective but limited. Acceptable considering the integration.

billtool

Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
Thanks for the heads-up, Brother. Just bought two rail lights with green lasers. 110.00/ea. Not looking for a super powerful laser. Want my wife to have one though for her nightstand. The other one will go somewhere useful, I'm sure. I have one I keep on my Colt 1911 CRU and really like it. Charges are long lasting.

Jeep0516

Aug 30, 2020
Texas
I have a Valkyrie on a G19........good light.
I like the pro Valkyrie a lot. I also put a PL-Mini 2 on my G19X and the rechargeability feature of both is great. The BF sale on the pro Valkyrie ($91) was too good to pass up, so I ordered another one yesterday. They had a better deal on the mini a month ago ($56) but $63 is still good. I don’t have a TLR-1 but the pro Valkyrie is pretty bright at 1500 lumens and seems well made.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members