• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I received one of these a couple of weeks ago and am very impressed. It cost $60 and gives an honest-to-goodness 235 lumens. Many companies exaggerate their lumen output. These guys don't. The build is rugged, thin enough to easily conceal, lightweight and tough. I am 5'6" and 140 lbs- not huge guy by any means. This is my EDC flashlight.

I've had many LED flashlights before but this one has replaced them all. The rest are now backups in my various backpacks and briefcases. If I had one complaint about it, it would be that the angle of the clip was too sharp and dug into my back. Not a huge problem- I just bent it to something more comfortable. It can be removed completely if one chooses.

By rotating the bezel you can adjust the light output to anywhere between 235 to 7 lumens. Simply rotate back the bezel to go from bright to dim. Rotate again for dim to bright. Lock the bezel when you find a brightness you want and the setting will remain there. The flashlight has memory so your settings will remain when turned off and on. Battery life lasts anywhere from 1.5 to 70 hrs.

You also get a dandy flashlight case which can attach to a belt, etc. if you want to go that route. Oh, and a glow in the dark tailcap.

All in all, A+. Check the reviews on Amazon- it seems this thing beats everything being put out by Surefire for a fraction of the cost. Pick one up and fall in love.

...Batteries not included.
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom