• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cinco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2019
    Mineola, Tx
    new to the area just north of Tyler - moved from the Conroe area - was a good boy by getting my 2 shot Pfizer series, wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing - but still got the virus and have been fighting it for the past month.....guess I'm at about 90% back to good health now (but I remain highly irritated at the anti-vax/anti-mask/anti-social distancing group that seem to have no respect for the safety of others - ME !)

I'm not a hunter nor a competition shooter but my Wife and I are firearms people who enjoy (mostly indoor) Range/Target shooting - between the 2 of us we have a rather nice selection of mostly semi-auto handguns, but also a few revolvers, rifles, shotguns, ARs and AR pistols. we both got out LsTC a number of years ago (tho neither one of us "carry" now-a-days) - however we do maintain self defense pieces in our vehicles and in areas around the house

our main interest now is the well-being of our SPCA rescued 4 legged critters, which we've adopted : 3 Dogs and 4 Horses. our reason for adopting was to insure that these neglected and abused animals get the best of care and love, which we pile-on them in heaps - something they should have had all during their lifetime
    Target Sports

Cinco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2019
    Mineola, Tx
    thank you for wishing me physically betterness - like I said, I'm guessing I'm about 90% "back"

"mentally" I've learned a lot - about people that have no regard for the well-being of others !

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    thank you for wishing me physically betterness - like I said, I'm guessing I'm about 90% "back"

"mentally" I've learned a lot - about people that have no regard for the well-being of others !
    Sorry, but destroying lives and business over a flu that kills less than 1% is asinine. Those that do die usually have comorbidities, so what really killed them?

I'm sorry your one of the unlucky ones, but you survived, you'll be stronger.

Expecting the world to shut down is incredibly selfish.

Not to mention, you played by all the rules and still got it. So your stance is we should cripple the economy for a plan that obviously failed.

Quit making decisions based on fear.

Last edited:

Cinco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2019
    Mineola, Tx
    I'm 83 years of age, was in (relatively) good health until I "caught" the virus - was down and out of it for a solid week before health started to improve - I'm curious (but don't really want to know) what the "end" result might have been had I not gotten the shot series

I don't care what others believe about the effectiveness of the vaccines but receiving them and doing the mask/distancing thing just might, just might help stop the spread of the virus (and by doing so won't "shut the world down")

perhaps if everyone was to receive the shot series, mask and distance the "crippled economy" could recover

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    First let me say welcome.
    Second I ain't taking shit. My dad is 88 moms is 80 they have been vaccinated. I hug and kiss them daily. Not once did we ever think about social distance...
    Nobody cared about me and my fellow drivers when ya'll needed goods. Ya'll still don't. But that's another concern.
    But you got the jab and still got it correct?
    I've had it twice and by the grace of God I recovered.
    Point is sir you do you l do me . But to have someone impose thier will on me for something that will always be here now and forever.
    Ain't happening.
    The economy is crippled because lazy ass people are still at home sucking up my money.
    You sir are old enough to know unless Jesus returned Nobody is making it off this rock alive.
    I'm not living in fear anymore

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm 83 years of age, was in (relatively) good health until I "caught" the virus - was down and out of it for a solid week before health started to improve - I'm curious (but don't really want to know) what the "end" result might have been had I not gotten the shot series

I don't care what others believe about the effectiveness of the vaccines but receiving them and doing the mask/distancing thing just might, just might help stop the spread of the virus (and by doing so won't "shut the world down")

perhaps if everyone was to receive the shot series, mask and distance the "crippled economy" could recover
    Well, let's take what the health minister in Victoria, Australia said for example: Out of 375 people hospitalized with COVID, 78% were fully vaccinated, 17% have at least one jab. Now I'm not a mathematician, but I believe that would leave 5% unvaccinated. Now he didn't go on to say what percentage had comorbidities, but Australia is one of the most locked down countries in the world right now, so something isn't adding up to have a narrative of "get vaccinated and social distance and you'll be protected".

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    new to the area just north of Tyler - moved from the Conroe area - was a good boy by getting my 2 shot Pfizer series, wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing - but still got the virus and have been fighting it for the past month.....guess I'm at about 90% back to good health now (but I remain highly irritated at the anti-vax/anti-mask/anti-social distancing group that seem to have no respect for the safety of others - ME !)

I'm not a hunter nor a competition shooter but my Wife and I are firearms people who enjoy (mostly indoor) Range/Target shooting - between the 2 of us we have a rather nice selection of mostly semi-auto handguns, but also a few revolvers, rifles, shotguns, ARs and AR pistols. we both got out LsTC a number of years ago (tho neither one of us "carry" now-a-days) - however we do maintain self defense pieces in our vehicles and in areas around the house

our main interest now is the well-being of our SPCA rescued 4 legged critters, which we've adopted : 3 Dogs and 4 Horses. our reason for adopting was to insure that these neglected and abused animals get the best of care and love, which we pile-on them in heaps - something they should have had all during their lifetime
    So you believed everything they told you and you still got sick? On top of that it's everyone else's fault?

You ever think what they're selling you is snake oil?

But whatever. You can blame me personally if you want. No mask, no social distancing, no hand sanitizer, and no fucks to give.

If you get a minute tell me about all the great things the president you voted for has done for us.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom