DK Firearms

Okay, update, I just filled out form 4473...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MatthewDavenport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Update, I just filled out form 4473, and on question F on Form 4473 I answered "Yes" to:

Question F: "Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?"

I was denied the the firearm. See I answered "yes" because a few years ago when I was 18-years old I was admitted to crisis center when I was walking the Golden Gate Bridge back and fourth considering jumping off, and then the bridge patrol came by and asked if I was alright and I told him the truth and he said they can get me help so I agreed and was admitted to the crisis center for 3 days.

But that was a long time ago, it was 4 years ago, and I'm not depressed anymore.
    I'm assuming it's too late now If I give it another go and this time answer "No" to question F on Form 4473 since I already answered "Yes" to that question once before? What do you guys think?
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    So what kind of lawyer do I need for a consultation? Anyone from Austin?

You may not need legal representation. What you need to do is break this down into steps.

The first step goes back to your incident. If law enforcement was involved, there is a police report. Contact the agency that responded to your incident and request the report. If you were admitted to a hospital, contact the hospital and find out what you need to do to get your admission record and then do that.

Top Bottom