• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And gen X rules supreme again.

Gen x plus boomer makes successfully kids. Mine are atleast. College grads home owners work their asses off ans don't bitch. They aren't as conservative as I would like but that usually comes with age and gooberment ass raping.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Just a blame article. I'm a boomer, born at the tail end of that cycle and I have 3 kids that are millennials. If the 2008 recession was bad, should have seen the early 80's with no jobs and I recall having a 13% interest rate on a new car loan. I believe my 1st home loan in the late 80's had a 9% rate. Costly childcare expenses? My wife w/o a degree quit her job when the first child was born since infant care, cost of commuting, work clothing costs and lunch would leave her making less than $100 a week...she never went back to work. My 3 millennial kids have done well. All are married and oddly enough, only one person in each marriage works. My IRA and 401k investments suck just like theirs. I never blamed my parent's generation for any hardships and I do recall hearing the hardships they experienced in their 20's and 30's. Stuff happens, that's part of life and there's nobody to blame!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom