• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gekko68

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2023
    Jasper,tx.
    Ok,,im not sure whats going on.I was born and raised most of my young years in texas.I did however move away to a foreign country called seattle lol..Since I have come back to texas.I am on a few boards such as this one.I am seeing people asking for a DL and 18 forms of ID such as passports,,grandmas ssn,,etc..

Well,for one,,i will never have a DL in the state of texas,and I have no reason to ever get a dl IN ANY STATE...I have the right to travel under the DOI.which the highest supreme court of the usa has cited as law.,,Just look up[ chicago coach vs city of chicago..There are 100s more cases and deemed sefiable by the Supreme beings.

I also do not need a CHL.I have been in the military and know how to handle firearms appropriately.And mr abbott says we dont need shizzle and can carry a bazooka if we feel the need to protect ourselves that way:) I luv u man!!

I have no copy of my BC because i was adopted 3 times.I do have my SSN,,but thas only cause i laminated it 46 years ago.

I own a few firearms and trade daily with around 14 diff boards across the usa..I look at it this way,,,if you cant judge character,their way of speaking or acting,you really shouldn't probably try to sell a firearm if your that scared or worried about it.What is the most that could happen?I also work with LEO daily,so yes i know the laws.The most that could happen would be someone that is a felon bought your gun,Ok thats not on you unless you do sign a BOS or seek DL or copy something.Why do people incriminate themselves.Thats so redundant to me lol.. Real criminals are not buying $800 pistols.they are buying firearms on the street that have been put there by a lot of confiscating leo firearms and stolen firearms from peoples trucks and homes...soo,if you think by asking for id to sell yr 12ga 28inch bbl goose gun,you are stopping crime or felons,you were sadly mislead of ignorant information on felons

I also am associated with a YT channel fighting for the 1st 2nd and 4th amendments..

Anywho..i just want to hear some arguments on why the DL and 18 forms of id to buy your 22 rifle? Seriously????

Oh n by the way im 82,,i have made it this far wo deeming e1 a
    felon that buys a gun from me,,If i die tmw,dont be sad,,i wont:))))
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Wow, there's a lot to unpack here.

Not really

…Anywho..i just want to hear some arguments on why the DL and 18 forms of id to buy your 22 rifle? Seriously????…
    Howdy.

I don’t have a dog in your fight and most of us here know one another in real life. And if we don’t, we know someone who connects us and I’ve never had anyone here demand some form of ID in a transaction I’ve had with another member here.

Q: if you don’t have a birth certificate and you’ve been adopted three times, how do you know how old you are?

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Well the truth of the matter is you don't need a DL or even an LTC.

Having either would probably make life a bit easier, but nobody is forcing you to have any of that.

You're 82 and lived life the way you wanted, good for you.

As for me having a DL, LTC and a passport makes life easier for me and I prefer it that way.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I suspect half of what he wrote was bullshit, and that's a conservative estimate!

It always makes me laugh when these "I'm so off the grid" types have computer accounts, access to the Internet, cell phones, etc.

The Institute for Policy Studies claims most Americans (unknowingly) commit three felonies a day.

To that, thiis guy says "Hold my beer!"

How I picture him...

33482087.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom