• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I heard a rumor that there could be another run on toilet paper again!
    Good because we already have a two year supply. Just wifey and I, no kids but she made it clear that she will not do without. BTW I read today that bacon is at the highest price ever. This is taking into account inflation. Guess I need to stockpile anything that has a long shelf life since nothing is is exempt. Crazy times we are in, and I have to think it‘s on purpose.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    NOBODY wants to go in my basement. Strange things in there you do not want to see.

Someone snuck in and took a picture of you working!

lab1.jpeg

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The international coffee industry, creators of the 13oz pound of coffee. Hooked for life/

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, this is my first comment after my week long ban and I have to specifically address it to: msharley. You placed a "sad face" in response to my earlier post in this thread. All I can tell you is, while I truly apreciate the sentiment, don't be sad for me or my mom or my older brother or younger sister about what befell us with the monster of a husband/father we had to endure. It made us strong in our own way - at least me & my sister and we all three survived him because of my mom.

Be happy for us, had my mom not had the courage to divorce him at a time when it was badly frowned upon, especially for Catholics and I imagine for those of other religions (not getting religious just stating what was a fact back then), I imagine he might have killed us all. He was that much of a truly terrible monster.

He changed somewhat over the years after the divorce, especially when a doctor told him if he did not stop drinking he'd be dead within a short time. He calmed somewhat but he never became truly loving - always being a self centered SOB and as I discovered later my mom was right he was a pervert. As far as I am aware he had a thing for very young girls and he tried something with his girlfriends grand-daughters years later as I understand; although, I do not know what except that it was sexual in nature.

Sometimes, the apples rolls far from the tree and realizing all that helped to fortify me and make me a fighter and a survivor and very considerate of the rights of others. It also made my sister what she is in great part today (even if she is an ultra lib), she is independent and a fighter and loving of her son just as I love my children. I know I cannot say the same for my brother and although I will never say why, I know it as fact that just surviving him never helped my brother cope very well. Yet, he too did survive him. So my friend, be happy for us, not sad, he unwittingly prepped us for survival. Thanks.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Takes coffee to a whole NEW Level!
    My wife’s Father flew for Braniff on a South American run. She grew up on Colombian from San Paulo that was ground to a fine powder. She still regrinds any ground coffee she buys. Her favorate lately is Sumatran.

Top Bottom