LxxsQSI.gif
      1.4 MB · Views: 334

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    My name's Francis Sawyer... but everyone calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis... I'll kill ya. I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff... I'll kill ya. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me... I'll kill ya.

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Since I mentioned guillotines does that mean the red flag police will only collect my concealable guillotines or the full size ones as well.

And what about siege engines and trebuchets?

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    So much funny stuff in that movie.

I love the poker scene where John Candy is teaching the how to play. But Candy always wins.

Got to AIT after graduating basic training on a friday afternoon, and was released until PT monday morning. That night some of the instructors and students were playing poker in the common area, and it was mostly going the way it did in Stripes: The NCOs were cleaning up.

I shied away from playing when I first walked by at about 1900, but when I came back through about 0100 the privates were all gone and it was just 3 NCOs left. They begged me to play, and when I said I only had $10 left until payday (a lie) the senior NCO handed me a $20 and said I could pay him back on payday if I lost it. It took less than 2 hours and I had almost every penny on the table in my pile.

I was (very quietly) smug about it, but it turned out that taking the platoon sergeant's money (and the S3's and S4's) isn't the smartest thing a pfc can do...but it took me quite a while to figure that out.

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Got to AIT after graduating basic training on a friday afternoon, and was released until PT monday morning. That night some of the instructors and students were playing poker in the common area, and it was mostly going the way it did in Stripes: The NCOs were cleaning up.

I shied away from playing when I first walked by at about 1900, but when I came back through about 0100 the privates were all gone and it was just 3 NCOs left. They begged me to play, and when I said I only had $10 left until payday (a lie) the senior NCO handed me a $20 and said I could pay him back on payday if I lost it. It took less than 2 hours and I had almost every penny on the table in my pile.

I was (very quietly) smug about it, but it turned out that taking the platoon sergeant's money (and the S3's and S4's) isn't the smartest thing a pfc can do...but it took me quite a while to figure that out.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
      giphy.gif
      1,015.2 KB · Views: 328
    Top Bottom