• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Trimmed my beard twice over the past two years, the last time being over the summer time, June or July. At one point I could pull my beard up to my eyebrows. I used to use a conditioner on it and kept it short or sometimes just a goatee when I was going into the office, but since I’ve been working from home the past two years I just let it go. Think: uncle Jesse but not as kempt. Wife hates it therefore it stays ;). Probably saved $200 on hair cuts too since my last one was Feb 2020!

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    Got my beard zipped up in the shirt I put on the other day. It was almost as traumatic as zipping dick skin up.
    It is for that reason that whenever possible I go for the pullover hoodies. So far as I know they don't make a "pullover" motorcycle jacket so compromises are made.

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    I was going to go "shaveless" for as long as possible, perhaps the entire year 2022, but then about ten days into the new year, I hated the shagy, unkempt, itchy, idea and shaved!.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I wish I could grow a big burly mountain man like beard. I can't. I tried. I went three months without shaving once, the hair was only like 3/4 of an inch, and it came in patchy. My cheeks just don't grow much hair. I usually rock the Van Dyke / Goatee. Sometimes that just gets too itchy and I gotta shave, just like the hair on top of the head.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    I started mine a few years ago on an archery hunting trip with my brothers in CO. I was a few months in and I cut it off in favor of my usual goatee for my wife and I's anniversary. She shed tears and I earned brownie points. I then started growing it again and again I cut it off for her birthday. This time however she got fairly upset and said "Will you just phucking pick something!?". Since then I've just been letting it go.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Revival of this thread has inspired me to start growing a beard since last week.

Beard 01-22.JPG

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I always had a job where I had to look professional and anything longer than close cut facial hair was frowned upon.

When covid started I grew a beard. I was going through a period where I was ghosted by a long-term g/f and grew my beard for about 8 months. I really didn't give a crap about how I looked, or smelled, for that matter.

The long beard hairs in my truck (steering wheel console, seat) and on my shirt began to be off-putting.

I shaved. The g/f (yes we are tentatively back together) says facial hair makes me look 20 years older. And, she avoids kissing me when I have facial hair. Which means intimate moments are rare unless I shave. She don't like beaver on her beaver.

Shave = sex.

I'm thinking of going Burnside-style or something similar.

Between the military, and the following 30 years in a professional atmosphere, I shaved every workday and grew stubble on vacations - which did nothing except get me to the itchy phase.

I hate shaving but prefer to either be clean shaven or have a full-blown beard.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I wish I could grow a big burly mountain man like beard. I can't. I tried. I went three months without shaving once, the hair was only like 3/4 of an inch, and it came in patchy. My cheeks just don't grow much hair. I usually rock the Van Dyke / Goatee. Sometimes that just gets too itchy and I gotta shave, just like the hair on top of the head.

Similar for me.
    I can’t grow shit.

The thin patch on my chin goes sideways, so if it gets longer than about an inch, it looks like it’s blowing in the wind.

My mustache looks stringy because the whiskers are too few and too far between, so I never let it grow.

I’ve got nothing connecting mustache to beard.
    And my hairline is so retarded I just shave my head.

Stetson, you’re welcome for the crappy-hair DNA
    (He literally has more hair than I do)

c43b4e9ffce52e02a6c6607779bba529.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom