Official kids at the gun range thread

benenglish

Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
If it were up to me, and it's not, we would require all children to take firearms safety classes and also be required to pass a basic firearms proficiency test.
I don't remember when they stopped, but the old Soviet Union and the new Russia used to require passing this test before graduating high school:

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
Took my youngest out yesterday to put some rounds through a S&W M&P 15-22 I picked up.

She has been asking when she gets her own rifle so I figured this would suit her well for the time being.

As she learns more about the modularity of the AR15 types of rifles I realized I have created a monster. Showing her better sights, triggers, stocks, and other parts may have been a mistake.

She loves her some range time though.
d724e874f50b9590d937628091030e0c.jpg

Attachments

TxStetson

Usually Here
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 9, 2013
Not as far West as I once was
Took my youngest out yesterday to put some rounds through a S&W M&P 15-22 I picked up.

She has been asking when she gets her own rifle so I figured this would suit her well for the time being.

As she learns more about the modularity of the AR15 types of rifles I realized I have created a monster. Showing her better sights, triggers, stocks, and other parts may have been a mistake.

She loves her some range time though.
View attachment 198624
Is this the daughter that came to the reunion with you?

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
Is this the daughter that came to the reunion with you?
Yes, she usually comes with me in the morning. The last Meet my older two came out later but everyone was gone already.

Top Bottom