• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Just put him in a prison with the baddest assed inmates and print the words "Baby Killer" on his prison uniform. Then give the guards the night off.
    That should save the cost of a trial.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If only hospital wernt gun free.....never mind.
    I was in a hospital for several hours yesterday. I remember thinking as I walked in that "concealed means concealed."

Not saying I could have done anything in this case. Just saying I would have wanted to.

On a more surprising note, I read that story to my sister and, level-headed though she is normally, her reaction was uncharacteristically violent in tone.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Folks mentioned that this perp should have baby killer on his uniform? I think his fellow inmates will likely know his story and I suspect many will not want to swap spit with him in the shower.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I was in a hospital for several hours yesterday. I remember thinking as I walked in that "concealed means concealed."

Not saying I could have done anything in this case. Just saying I would have wanted to.

On a more surprising note, I read that story to my sister and, level-headed though she is normally, her reaction was uncharacteristically violent in tone.
    I can and did carry in one last week while we had #3 just because this kind of stuff does happen, albeit rarely.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Kill that son of a bitch.
    Now.
    I can't imagine the pain and anguish those new parents are going through.

Just kill that ....... I don't have words.
    Agreed. But I would be all for feeding him to something or somethings that are ferociously carnivorous. While conscious and aware.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

Some of us who work in a hospital setting are more accepting of ccw by our patients than you would think.

Not surprised by your sister’s response at all. Physical assault on the innocent like that bring out the beast in us all.

Saw a Dr once beat the shit out of a “dad” with a IV pole for abusing a child bad enough the little guy had to stabilized.

I can neither confirm or deny that I ccw’d in my scrubs a time or twenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It was reported on, even by the Mud Slinging Media (MSM), pretty much the same story on each (except for the very brief versions) but certainly was not extensively reported:

https://nypost.com/2022/10/06/texas-teen-allegedly-chokes-newborns-in-hospital-attack/ (This report included that at THC vape pen was found on him but somehow I doubt THC had anything to do with it. PCP, bath salts, a total mental breakdown or evil incarnate maybe had something to do with it but doubtful for THC.)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hospital-nursery-attack-b2196487.html?src=rss (A very brief piece.)

https://ussanews.com/2022/10/05/mar...why-why-would-this-man-pictured-here-do-this/ (This report was dated Oct. 4th.)

https://www.yourbasin.com/news/nursery-intruder-says-die-as-he-chokes-shakes-newborn-affidavit-says/ (This one mentioned the bond which reportedly was set at only $228,000.00!)

Now while there was some reporting on it, it seems minimal and the followup reporting seemingly remains at almost nil (with the exception of the article at the last link which mentions the bond).

Unfrigging believable!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom