• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Basically, the "immigration reform" crowd is ignoring the necessary steps for an immigrant to become a naturalized citizen.

Citizenship & Naturalization

That all seems pretty straight-forward to me and there are no "ambiguous" steps. They are all laid out very plainly in simple English. The system isn't "broken" and anyone who can read can see exactly what the procedure is to become an American citizen.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Every speech Obama has made since the election has blamed or attacked the GOP for things they haven't done on all of the hot topic issues. He is the great DIVIDER.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every speech Obama has made since the election has blamed or attacked the GOP for things they haven't done on all of the hot topic issues. He is the great DIVIDER.

It's just more of his "dealing"

obamathedealersdemotiva.jpg

I created this poster at the Politifake site.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    This immigration issue is a much bigger issue than many people realize. I'm not sure of the specific details of Obama's immigration plan, but I do know he's planning on granting amnesty to a bunch of illegals (I heard 11 million, but don't quote me on that).

Here's what I suggest we do about illegal immigration:

First, on a case by case basis, determine if the illegal immigrant has been, or has at least attempted to be, a law abiding and productive member of society (like the girl who's graduating from high school with a 4.0 GPA, but is in danger of not being able to go to college because she's not a citizen, I'd support granting citizenship to those people, ONE TIME). As long as they have demonstrated that they'll be a productive member of society, let them start the process to become citizens. As for the rest, deport them, and make it clear that anyone who crosses that border illegally in the future will be shot dead on the spot. That way, they can't say we did it to them, they heard the warning, and chose to ignore it, which if you ask me, says they're out of their damn mind and are probably dangerous.

I"m married to a Mexican (who's been here legally for 6 years), so I have nothing against Mexicans. I do have a problem with people breaking our laws and being rewarded, and I'm afraid Barack Obama's approach toward illegal immigration will send a message to future illegal immigrants that breaking our laws will be rewarded.

I can't help but to wonder why it's supposedly OUR (American's) job to make up for the lack of welfare of it's citizens by the Mexican government. Why do their people want to come here so bad? Why is Mexico so Fk'd up that people are willing to risk their lives to come here, "for a better life"? And what REALLY pisses me off is those people coming here and bashing our country, criticizing our principles, and pretending to represent MEXICO while here. If Mexico is so great, why are they here?

From what I know about Mexico, the reason their country is so fk'd up is cause the government could care less about it's people. Mexico is rich in natural resources, there should be just as many job opportunities there, as there are here. The problem is the government only cares about people who "know someone", and shits on the rest. For example, they have ONE oil company, PEMEX. That's BS right there, their one oil company is nationalized, and to get a job in the oil and gas industry in Mexico, you have to REALLY "know someone". But instead of complaining to their OWN government to make things better for the people, they'd rather come here illegally and criticize us in every way possible.

Illegal immigration and turning a blind eye to it, is not helping anyone, whether it be natives of the USA, or immigrants who've come here legally. It is a serious problem that will contribute to the downfall of this nation, in the long run.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom