• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration”

In it, the White House spokesman, Schultz, throws out this piece of a bullshit lie:

Asked for comment, White House Spokesman Eric Schultz said, “The President was referring to the flawed tactic of gun-walking, which despite Republicans efforts to politicize this issue, began under the previous Administration and it was our Attorney General who ended it. In fact, this week’s IG report affirms this and if Republicans still have any legitimate questions about Fast and Furious, the 450-page report answers them. In light of this thorough report and Congress’s 16 month-long investigation, Republicans have no excuse to keep wasting time and taxpayer resources on politically-motivated, election-year attacks.”

In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency. So if there was any time I really wanted to go shove my size 10½ boot up some politico's ass, Schultz is one I'd have no trouble in doing it to.

He's probably channeling THIS Schultz:

schultzsmall.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I thought that lie was about a month old. Since then covered over by another half dozen lies.

I saw a doozey a couple days ago touting he added 4.x million new jobs to the american economy. Yarite.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Our elected officials lying to us? That simply can't be true!............snicker. The bastards must think that we'll never catch on to their treachery.

Remember November!

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    She is referring to Operation Wide Receiver, which was a gun TRACING program, not a gun WALKING program. When it turned out OWR was having serious problems with transponders not working in some rifles, it was shit-canned. It wasn't the best plan the ATF ever put forth, but it was a lot better than F+F. And unlike F+F they did the right thing by ending it when they feared it could endanger people.

She is a lying bitch. BLAME BUSH!

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    He needs to take responsibility for all his own catastrophic failures as president. If he wins the election, will he blame his predecessor (himself) for the last 4 years? He's a damn liar. Transparency in govt. Yeah, they are ghosts and can do whatever they want, after all the MSM will only selectively report what it wants to, the truth and the people be damned.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    If he wins the election, will he blame his predecessor (himself) for the last 4 years?

Yes. (He'll blame bush and capitalism as he wrecks the country, not himself)

If he wins the election, you'll have to come to grips with the fact that he is not the problem, just the symptom of something much worse. The people of this country are the problem if that happens. They are so stupid that they don't deserve their freedom if they re-elect that criminal after all he has done and shown. That's a hard thing to come to grips with. We will see if that is the case soon enough.

I am so sick of this election... I just want to get it over with and see what's what with this country. Are we still the greatest country in the world? Or a nation of brain-dead retards who let the greatest country in the world get flushed down the toilet by a marxist piece of shit and his friends, because they were too busy watching jersey shore and american idol and drooling in their popcorn. We will see.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Couldn't agree with you more. There are many sheep following a moronic shepherd. I don't get the draw to his rhetorical BS. Is the nation so "dumb"founded that many can't think for themselves? It is sad.
    It will be interesting to see what will come if / when Obamination loses. Will there be mass rioting in the streets due to the "racists" that did not vote for him. I hope (Not Obama "Hope") that the people will let it be known, that this country is still great, and vote this puppet out of office.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    If he gets thrown out, we may have a few more years to breath before everything falls apart, but we have an uphill battle to undo all the garbage progressives have been putting in place for the last 100 years. The scariest thing is what is going on in the schools and what kids are being taught about this country, and the subtle marxist thinking that is being spoonfed to them by leftist teachers while their parents are at work blissfully unaware of how their children's minds are being polluted. When we have a few more generations of kids who were taught the US was founded by evil greedy racist slave owners, and the govt is going to fix all that and make things fair for everyone, when those kids get old enough to vote, we will have another obama, and this time there won't be enough people to stop us from going down the road half the world went down almost 100 years ago... If we don't get control of the schools and what kids are taught, I think we have 10-20 years max before it all falls apart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom