• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    obama really is gun salesman of the year.

He is a commie POS.....but boy o boy has he placed firearms in the hands of people that wouldnt normally buy them. Ive known people who just didnt have the hobby, buy some heavy hardware. Not antigunners, just people who just didnt shoot. Now a few people I know have rifles and handguns in their closet.

My son for one. He's at UT. He's a computer geek hardcore. Now he's going to the range with his friend to blast an AK with another geek. Whose father gave him the AK. My son is all into it now.

I told him we would go hog hunting with AR's.....he responded, "Is that legal?" After I told him about the things you could buy and hunt with, he was dumbfounded to say the least. Excited the most.

Thank you mr obama. You commie POS

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    grasshopperglock;513344 He is a commie POS.....but boy o boy [SIZE=4 said:
    has he placed firearms in the hands of people that wouldnt normally buy them[/SIZE].

+100
    from one who works behind a gun counter, I can totally vouch for this.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    +100
    from one who works behind a gun counter, I can totally vouch for this.

I can believe that. From what I heard from the counter people at several of my local gun shops, after the last election they basically sold out EVERY AR-15 they had and they had backorders for more. Surprising because at that time the price (around here in Las Vegas anyway) had jumped to $1,100 to $1,400 for an AR-15....with nothing else added. No scope. No extra magazines. Just the weapon.

Top Bottom