• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockfish Dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Michigan
    "the politics section, it's not a dumping ground for every article people can find.

The political section is more for people to discuss their own political views, in their own words, and discuss them with others. It's not a social indoctrination program"
    - Texas1911
    Target Sports

Rockfish Dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Michigan
    Seriously, I could give a fart.

Everyone says that they all need to be voted out... except for their guy.

Ultimately nothing will change because you have those that vote for a living -vs- those of us that work for a living.

Those of us that work are the new indentured servants that support the non-productive class. Get used to it because things have gotten so far down that path, those that vote for a living now out number us, so there really is nothing that can be done about it.

This is in large why I'll be voting for Ron Paul. We are F*cked either way, I'll vote my concience or if he's not on the ballot, I'll vote for Obama so we can get the destruction of These United States over with rather than dragging it out.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....

Everyone says that they all need to be voted out... except for their guy.

Ultimately nothing will change because you have those that vote for a living -vs- those of us that work for a living.

Those of us that work are the new indentured servants that support the non-productive class. Get used to it because things have gotten so far down that path, those that vote for a living now out number us.
    Damn good post and seems to be oh so true.

Top Bottom