• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    Has anyone here been to or exhibited at the Oakalla Volunteer Fire Department Gun Show? They seem to hold them twice a year (April and October, I think). I drive past there from time to time but never seem to figure out when the show is, until it is too late and the show was LAST weekend.
    Guns International

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Yeah, I go to them when I can. It's the local VFD to where a bunch of my extended family live and I think they are worthy of supporting. Their raffles are pretty cool sometimes. Mind you, it's an excuse to give them some money in my mind.

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    Yeah, I go to them when I can. It's the local VFD to where a bunch of my extended family live and I think they are worthy of supporting. Their raffles are pretty cool sometimes. Mind you, it's an excuse to give them some money in my mind.
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I see it as a supporting local VFD as well. I will check it out next time, if I manage to see the notice out front BEFORE the show . My own VFD is at Ding Dong, but the only thing they do is an annual Halloween thing for the kids. Thanks again!

Mike9142

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2023
    Copperas Cove
    Has anyone here been to or exhibited at the Oakalla Volunteer Fire Department Gun Show? They seem to hold them twice a year (April and October, I think). I drive past there from time to time but never seem to figure out when the show is, until it is too late and the show was LAST weekend.
    Its the first weekend of October.

Top Bottom