• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • java

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    here
    I hope he had bloomers approval
    I don't know what #1 even means maybe that is like biden and his 3 letter word JOBS
    “Number 1: Enact the toughest assault weapon ban in the nation, period!” he shouted, before ticking off his other new gun control proposals. “Number two, close the private sale loophole by requiring federal background checks. Number three, ban high-capacity magazines. Number four, enact tougher penalties for illegal gun use, guns in school grounds and violent gangs. Number five, keep guns from people who are mentally ill. Number six, ban direct internet sales of ammunition in New York. Number seven, create a state [National Instant Criminal Background Check System] check on all ammunition purchases.”
    ARJ Defense ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yeah, this is the same ass clown that blames neighboring states for all the crime in his state! New Yorkers are an arrogant bunch, and I bet Bloomers is pissed off that a judge ruled that their "stop and frisk" policy is unconstitutional and has to stop!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    If you saw the video, that guy was CAMPAIGNING, not trying to be part of the solution.

And the crowd loved his "promises" too :mad:

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I think the headline on Drudgereport right now says it all.

drudge_2a.jpg

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    “Number 1: Enact the toughest assault weapon ban in the nation, period!” he shouted, before ticking off his other new gun control proposals. “Number two, close the private sale loophole by requiring federal background checks. Number three, ban high-capacity magazines. Number four, enact tougher penalties for illegal gun use, guns in school grounds and violent gangs. Number five, keep guns from people who are mentally ill. Number six, ban direct internet sales of ammunition in New York. Number seven, create a state [National Instant Criminal Background Check System] check on all ammunition purchases.”

#1 CT has an AWB already and is 5th on the brady bunch's most draconian gun laws score card, it sure saved lives didn't it
    #2 The federal government has no authority to regulate intrastate commerce between individuals
    #3 High capacity magazines are clearly protected under US v Miller because they are currently in use by the military and militia
    #4 Possibly ok, depending on what his definition of illegal gun use is. I doubt he means carjacking, bank robberies and the like and probably means horseshit like flying through JFK airport with a declared firearm in a locked box.
    #5 NICS is supposed to be doing this but your boys in Washington DC gave Cho, Loughner, and the joker the A-OK to buy firearms, what makes you think anyone should trust them to do any better in the future
    #6 Online dealers of everything should self-ban all sales to new dork, including to police agencies
    #7 As I said earlier Cho, Loughner, joker and Lanza's mother all passed the background checks. More feelgood useless legislation that would not have prevented squat.
    #8 Go **** yourself

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If not, perhaps all the libbys will reveal themselves outloud so I know what side of the line Not to be on when the Shtf here in the republic

Be on the side with the guns, libbys don't like them and will probably be throwing flowers and butterflies, get away from those people.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This reminds me of Obama's election speeches. After hearing one, I always asked....OK...HOW are you going to do that?

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Yeah, this is the same ass clown that blames neighboring states for all the crime in his state! New Yorkers are an arrogant bunch, and I bet Bloomers is pissed off that a judge ruled that their "stop and frisk" policy is unconstitutional and has to stop!

Fact: New York gun crime is the fault of neighboring Virginia which has less restrictive gun laws!

Fact: Virginia's low crime rate has NOTHING to do with its less restrictive gun laws... so please stop bringing it up!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's Cuomo's State of the State address:

NY Governor Cuomo State of the State Address January 9, 2013on New York State Office of the Governor - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Start viewing at 1:25:25 when he starts talking about his gun control proposals. If you'll notice, at 1:26:19 he starts yelling about "high capacity assault rifles." The 7-points ends at 1:27:47 with the ban on internet ammo purchases and NICS checks FOR ammo purchases.

He brags about how New York led the gun control movement.......

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    "Yeah and they will still be rejected in society because they came from texas where apparently all the gun nuts are" LMAO, just imagine how would they feel betrayed by their own kind.

On the bright side maybe all the liby's in Texas will flee to NY to be with their own kind...... I know, wishful thinking.

Top Bottom