• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Louise Fletcher, one of the few actresses that held her own against Jack Nicholson is gone.
    The part was offered to the two top box office ladies, Anne Bancroft and Angela Lansbury, both felt it would hurt their careers to play an evil/ vile person.
    At 5'10" it was difficult to cast her in a leading role as most the leading men were shrimpy at best.
    I aways thought she was hot. nurse r.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    She was a great villain on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, too. Absolutely brilliant performance, because she didn't chew the scenery and cackle, she played a villain who truly believed her way was the only way to make everybody's life better...and if you got in her way she would destroy you. For the greater good.

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I did no
    This is the first time seeing her as other then nurse Ratchet, and her performance a nurse Ratchet really never had me thing to check her out.
    I too did not think to check her out after watching the movie, other than an amazing performance as a real bitch, I thought nothing more.

Then I happened to be watching the Oscars, ya back when Charlton Heston, and his type, were on top I actually watched.

She wore a silky see-through white shawl over a white slip and her nipples were sticking out, I think you could have dialed a rotary phone with them.

I kinda noticed that.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I did no

I too did not think to check her out after watching the movie, other than an amazing performance as a real bitch, I thought nothing more.

Then I happened to be watching the Oscars, ya back when Charlton Heston, and his type, were on top I actually watched.

She wore a silky see-through white shawl over a white slip and her nipples were sticking out, I think you could have dialed a rotary phone with them.

I kinda noticed that.

I can’t think of another movies she was in, or nurse ratchet’s acting was so good she could never be anyone else.

Eastexasrick

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Type casting can really stifle a career, another reason no A list actress would touch the role, and hard to cast a 5' 10" leading lady. She was in a bunch of TV after that but no major movies I know of.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    The first place that I saw her was in the series, Yancy Derringer, in 1959.

This was realized watching reruns since.

She was beautiful.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    description of hillary or pelosi?
    I truly doubt that either of those pieces of dried-out bitch jerky have any concept of making anyone's life better other than their own. They want power. Period. They'd be boring villains in any piece of fiction because they have no depth and nothing in their personality is sympathetic or likeable.

Top Bottom