It starts...
    so-it-begins-raining.gif

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Guy accidentally flashed his fat gut, cock and balls during a work meeting today. He was standing in front of the shitter behind him, smoking a cigarette with his shirt draped up over his gut, which was hanging over his tiny junk.

83 people potentially saw it, according to the attendees list at that moment, not sure who was actually paying attention. But he immediately noticed and panicked as he reached to turn his camera off.
    Luckily for him I started a screen share at that exact moment so we didn’t have to sit there and watch him struggle, although I think it would have been funnier to hold off for a few more seconds. His face wasn’t visible so as far as I know nobody knows who it was. I initially thought it was a grossly overweight Asian or Latina woman at first, til the recording of the meeting posted to the teams meeting chat.

I prepared all week for that presentation and that was how it kicked off.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Guy accidentally flashed his fat gut, cock and balls during a work meeting today. He was standing in front of the shitter behind him, smoking a cigarette with his shirt draped up over his gut, which was hanging over his tiny junk.

83 people potentially saw it, according to the attendees list at that moment, not sure who was actually paying attention. But he immediately noticed and panicked as he reached to turn his camera off.
    Luckily for him I started a screen share at that exact moment so we didn’t have to sit there and watch him struggle, although I think it would have been funnier to hold off for a few more seconds. His face wasn’t visible so as far as I know nobody knows who it was. I initially thought it was a grossly overweight Asian or Latina woman at first, til the recording of the meeting posted to the teams meeting chat.

I prepared all week for that presentation and that was how it kicked off.
    Good lord man…

Top Bottom