• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    So I'm at the self check out at walmart with wine and need help to complete the transaction, me ad 3 other customers need help but the employees are doing makeup and talking and apparentlyto busy to help. I see another employee about 40 feet away looking down on his phone texting so instead of hollering I flash my light at him several times. He finally looks and I point at the flashing red light to say I need help without hollering at him.

He comes over and is pissed I dared interrupt his texting and says why did you do that? I said we need help pointing to me and the other customers waiting and he hollers I was on a very important text. I'm like, I dont care you're supposed to be helping customers. He hits the register to clear out the issue for ID and says get the phuck out of my store. Lol we will learn phuck is his primary form of verbal communication.

I look at my daughter and we laugh and I told her to take the stuff to the car and walked up to the kid and asked to see the manager. He says no. Get the phuck out of my store.

So I asked again for the manager and he says no get the phuck out of my store. I say where is the manager and start walking to customer service. We get there and he continues the get the phuck out of my store. Then another kid comes up and the two together start screaming get the phuck out of my store. I finally tell him you cant kick me out of your store you are a cashier if that. I turn to another employee and ask for a manager and he screams he blinded me with a light I want him out of the store. He throws his radio across the store. I'm trying not to laugh cause I got two punks who together think they are intimidating me by yelling and standing close to me like its supposed to impress me some how but it's not having the desired effect and they are getting pissed. I guess smiling at them made them more angry

The other employee says you 2 are so fired and then the manager comes up. I have to explain to him first what his employees were doing and that the laws of physics make it impossible for me to have shined a light in his eyes blinding him 40 feet away while he was looking down texting on the phone.

These two are still hollering get the phuck outta my store and tells them you cant kick people out of the store, go away. I explain to him that telling me to get the phuck outta the store cause I asked him to do his job instead of texting on the phone was the unacceptable thing, along with the 10 or 15 other times those 2 told me to get the phuck outta my store.

So I'm like what the hell happened to these people. Lol

Get the phuck outta my store.

I wonder if they will be really fired.
    They'll get even at the gulag.
    Guns International

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sadly, in the end, nothing will change and he will be out his career. I felt terrible for him watching his reaction to the dispatcher highlighting his career. Seems like a fantastic and accomplished trooper.
    Think of where we would be today if nobody stood up to tyranny. Without resistance things happen very quickly. Now you could look at it as one individual, but isn't that where it starts?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You have lots of luck in stores, don't you.

:green:
    You have lots of luck in stores, don't you.

:green:
    But I was nice this time. I mean I always am till the attitude comes out but watching the self destruction was too interesting to get angry.

And it wasnt academy soooo....

Top Bottom