• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Baxter, that is bunch of grandkids! Ya'll could start your own football or baseball team and still have a few relief players!
    Ha ha, right? I did a long gig as a single dad with seven daughters. Yes, seven. I called our place The Sorority House. The walls were dripping with estrogen. And yet I am still here.
    Hurley's Gold

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Got another few hours of sleep. Completed some honey do's, sat down in my outside smoking area, and then....and then, along came the wife, handed me another folded honey do list. I thought, damn more stuff to do. So I unfolded the paper and read.......

the rest of today and all of tomorrow is your time to do anything you want. I know you spend a lot of time on your job site riding herd over your subs. This is your time for rest. I love you.

With tears in my eyes, I told her I loved her also as she handed me a full mug of coffee.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Wife and I ran our weekly errands yesterday. That usually leaves me wore out and not wanting to do much the rest of the day but rest up.

I'll need at least a pot of coffee before I even start thinking about what I might want to attempt to get done today!
    You should just be thanking our Father above that you are still kicking after your little joke with the wife. You dodged a bullet, there (he says on a gun forum).

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Got another few hours of sleep. Completed some honey do's, sat down in my outside smoking area, and then....and then, along came the wife, handed me another folded honey do list. I thought, damn more stuff to do. So I unfolded the paper and read.......

the rest of today and all of tomorrow is your time to do anything you want. I know you spend a lot of time on your job site riding herd over your subs. This is your time for rest. I love you.

With tears in my eyes, I told her I loved her also as she handed me a full mug of coffee.
    That is what we call, in Texas, a "keeper". You chose well.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

It's a trick.................................. RUN!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I have to agree with @kbaxter60, she's a keeper for sure. You are one blessed man.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You should just be thanking our Father above that you are still kicking after your little joke with the wife. You dodged a bullet, there (he says on a gun forum).
    Baxter, I'm a very blessed man to have the wife I have. She has a wonderful sense of humor, and I'm fortunate to have her. I thank God every day to have her in my life.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The Zantac and the Pepsid work for me, but the Prilosec works better. I got the doctor to get me a prescription for the Prilosec, because the prescription is cheaper than the OTC. The OTC here is $14 for 20 pills, and my prescription costs me $8 for 30 pills.

Top Bottom