• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Skunk is back, making a racket and smell. About to shoot it.

Mothballs don't work.
    If you have a local feed store near you, you may be able to borrow a trap to catch it and relocate. Old friend of mine used my trap to catch coons to train his dogs. I told him make sure t o check trap daily as I didn't want one dying in the trap. He missed a day or two and when I stopped to check it, there was a skunk. I called him and acted furious and told him to go check it and get the trap out. Let just say he got sprayed real good :)

Good morning all!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Skunk is back, making a racket and smell. About to shoot it.

Mothballs don't work.

My neighbors dog was in the process of killing a skunk. The thing was screeching for its life so my wife convinced me to go over there and put it out of its misery. It was a younger skunk so I took the mossberg 500 loaded with some birdshot minishells with me. I got over to the skunk and fired the round that was chambered. The skunk exploded into a few large chunks and chunky tomato soup.

I ejected the shell to see a green remington 2 3/4 00 Buckshot shell hit the deck. Wrong Mossberg lol

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    If you have a local feed store near you, you may be able to borrow a trap to catch it and relocate. Old friend of mine used my trap to catch coons to train his dogs. I told him make sure t o check trap daily as I didn't want one dying in the trap. He missed a day or two and when I stopped to check it, there was a skunk. I called him and acted furious and told him to go check it and get the trap out. Let just say he got sprayed real good :)

Good morning all!

A skunk trap is different in that it doesn’t allow the skunk to raise its tail. It won’t spray if it can’t raise its tail as I understand.

Need to get a trap specifically for skunks for that reason.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Less talking. More shooting!
    0E8DE71A-62F6-43B4-9FBA-0114E8F74EA2.jpeg

56D47858-BBC3-426A-A45F-B775C0F0D6A7.jpeg

Today felt GP-100’ey.
    Have you hugged your .357 revolver today?
    You should.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Made a run to the welding place to pick up some more MIG wire for my welder, O'reilly's for some brass fittings and fuel line, TSC for some bolts and misc. hardware and stuff, and Lowes for some 2x4's for my drill press platform.

Wooh! Now I'm wore out! Also went to Brookshire's and we picked up a really nice pork butt and some bacon while they were on sale. Wife is making some bacon wrapped, and stuffed chicken breasts for me to grill tonight outside. Woot! :banana:

Top Bottom