• ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I just saw 12ga bird shot.
    Plain old game loads low brass game loads for $25 per box.
    Mein Gott!
    I got a case or two for sale at that price!!!!!
    That's so stupid because that's probably the only 12ga ammo that's still plentiful. Local WallyMart still has lots of birdshot and the Academy I go to in Bastrop has a lot too.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    That's so stupid because that's probably the only 12ga ammo that's still plentiful. Local WallyMart still has lots of birdshot and the Academy I go to in Bastrop has a lot too.

Not around here. It's all gone. Even the very expensive non-toxic waterfowl stuff is fast evaporating.
    This is uncharted territory folks.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not around here. It's all gone. Even the very expensive non-toxic waterfowl stuff is fast evaporating.
    This is uncharted territory folks.

I was in the WalMart in Palestine about a week ago, and they had a boat load of 12 gauge ammo on the shelves and on pallets on the floor. Prices had risen just a bit over the last I had bought several months ago, but not unreasonable.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    You know, there was a time working at the shipyard I dreaded the sight of a bald eagle flying overhead. Thousands of nesting seagulls would take to the air bringing what we called the white rain. Run for cover!
    I don't recall you ever telling THAT lil story but I have noticed each time I post about seeing an Eagle, you go all negative Nelly. :p

No doubt 'too much of a good thing' can be TOO much but, I watched an Eagle hunt and, it was a fantastic sight!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I was in the WalMart in Palestine about a week ago, and they had a boat load of 12 gauge ammo on the shelves and on pallets on the floor. Prices had risen just a bit over the last I had bought several months ago, but not unreasonable.
    Not here. Not one box of ammo for anything at my local WM.

Had shelves of 12ga a while back.

It's to the point I even asked the lady if they were cancelling all ammo sales. She said no and that they just couldn't keep anything in stock.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Well shit, it looks like everything is gone, and only 2 days until the phucking commies take over.
    thealamo_468x410.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom